Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So I'm interested in something like this as well. The only reason I still carry ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

SDinSD no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: Quicken like program...

Advertisement

So I'm interested in something like this as well. The only reason I still carry my Pocket PC because of the Pocket Quicken app that I sync with my Quicken desktop version.

How easy is this process? I mean, do you enter transactions into your blackberry via Ascendo, sync it to the desktop version of Ascendo and then do you have to export the .qif file and import it into Quicken?? Syncing with Pocket Quicken on my handheld is just that. I plug it into the PC and it sync's with Quicken...no importing or exporting of files.

Can someone please explain how they are integrating your blackberry with your Desktop Quicken??

BobL no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Quicken like program...

Quote Originally Posted by SDinSD View Post
    So I'm interested in something like this as well. The only reason I still carry my Pocket PC because of the Pocket Quicken app that I sync with my Quicken desktop version.

How easy is this process? I mean, do you enter transactions into your blackberry via Ascendo, sync it to the desktop version of Ascendo and then do you have to export the .qif file and import it into Quicken?? Syncing with Pocket Quicken on my handheld is just that. I plug it into the PC and it sync's with Quicken...no importing or exporting of files.

Can someone please explain how they are integrating your blackberry with your Desktop Quicken??
    I, too, am waiting on a BB version for Quicken. I am not holding my breath as I do not know if it will happen. I still use my PPC for Pocket Quicken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12