Just quick question I remember there used to be a program I had on my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Paian no está en línea Stack level 3

Quick note program?

Advertisement

Just quick question

I remember there used to be a program I had on my old 8700 that adds an shortcut "q" that brings up a quick note program

I try to search it again this whole day and cannot find it... Can someone kindly point me to the right direction?

Thx

Realbrisk no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes memo pad

You have to turn off dial from home screen option in order for sortcuts to work

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Ok Brisk. How do you turn off "dial from home screen",what shortcuts, and how do they work?

Alrright Paiain, here's your answer. And it wasn't found through RIM's latest quick search either, because if you put in memopad you get zip. I figured this out by screwing around on my phone.
    Go to call log and press menu, options, general options dial from home screen and select no.
    This enables shortcut keys for all major progs, including the letter d which opens up memopad for you.
    If you want to dial from the homescreen after setting up the shrortcut keys press the green phone key first. So there you have it

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    what phones and os does this work for? i know 8130 4.5 os is out

Heck if I know. Works on my Curve 4.2 and it seems like once you'd get used to which key opens what it would make things a lot quicker.

sry guys, I believe you all got the wrong idea here...

I knew theres already shortcut keys for everything (ppl who dont really missing out)

I meant the program, I think its call quickpad, or quicknote... something like that...

its free and it adds a shortcut button "Q" that bring up a empty pad that you can write in, than whatever you write in will get copy into your bb system

Dang. I spent an hour sleuthing that tip. Well, at least I've set myelf up with the shorcut keys while on homescreen. Now I've got to figure out where they are. Ha!

olaola no está en línea Stack level 1
    i believe this is what you want, see the attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Alrright Paiain, here's your answer. And it wasn't found through RIM's latest quick search either, because if you put in memopad you get zip.
    Are you talking about "BlackBerry Answers" on mobile.blackberry.com? If not, that is also worthless as a BlackBerry without a data plan...

Anyway, I have MemoPad assigned to my right convenience key. And Vlingo on my left key

Quote Originally Posted by olaola View Post
    i believe this is what you want, see the attachment.
    Big thx to Olaola. That is exactly what I'm looking for!

Hey stacker. This program here Olaola post is gold. One of many under-talked program

Its basicly this. This porgram put an shortcut key "Q" which open up a quick blank sheet where you can write than once exit, it'll copy everything into your clipboard

Very useful program. Perfect for writing telephone number or address quickly than paste them into phone book

BB_Masta no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CFDB7
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Alrright Paiain, here's your answer. And it wasn't found through RIM's latest quick search either, because if you put in memopad you get zip. I figured this out by screwing around on my phone.
    Go to call log and press menu, options, general options dial from home screen and select no.
    This enables shortcut keys for all major progs, including the letter d which opens up memopad for you.
    If you want to dial from the homescreen after setting up the shrortcut keys press the green phone key first. So there you have it
    Can anyone figure out if it works on 8100 running 4.5? Mine doesn't seem to do it

Bb master...
    Sadly that's what separate Curve from a Pearl (one of many reason why Curve is better)

Pearl does not allow shortcut key

Curve allow shortcut key which promote faster, easier BB experience