I am wondering can anyone assist me with an issue? I am trying to find ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Question: Need software that can track Incoming/ Outgoing texts/emails

Advertisement

I am wondering can anyone assist me with an issue? I am trying to find a software that I can track the Incoming/ Outgoing texts and emails from a Blackberry. I believe that there is some malicious activity going on and need to monitor the Blackberry's... I have a certain someone at my place of employment that is harassing a manager, but the person that is doing it knows allot about Blackberry's. We are trying to catch him in the act of doing this. Can anyone help me find or know of any such application that I can use???

Thank you in advance!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Well wouldn't the phone number from the other blackberry give you the culprit?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    Well wouldn't the phone number from the other blackberry give you the culprit?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Not necessarily... The texts are being sent from a dummy number (ex. 0000's) and the emails are coming from an outside email account, not from our corp email.....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    So whoever is doing this is not using a company blackberry. I don't believe that you can make dummy calls from a bb, as far as the emails go, you can get your IT dept to track the IP address from the emails. I don't know anything about bes, but can't management control the content flow on the bb's? Can they block content that's received?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Does anyone know of a software that we can use??? If not thank you for all your help!

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Please Read this real quick and make sure this isnt a possiblity

http://forums.pinstack.com/f342/annoying_text_any_ideas-98845/
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    No that's not it, but I have called the service provider and asked them to monitor the SMS, emails.... As well as I am monitoring the BES server also.... This person is sending allot of emails and txts from different IP address; so they are bouncing all over the place, before it gets here..... Will keep everyone informed with what I find.....