Blackberry phones are great phones for reviewing e-mail, however typing e-mails, it is still a ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bhartsb no está en línea Stack level 1

Query about service for Blackberry users

Advertisement

Blackberry phones are great phones for reviewing e-mail, however typing e-mails, it is still a somewhat slow process. I am planning to offer a paid for service where Blackberry users would be able to send and reply to e-mails naturally using their voice instead of typing whenever convenience is an issue. The e-mail will be delivered, in on average 45 seconds, with the voice msg transcribed accurately and formatted appropriately. It could likewise be used to send reminders to self etc.

I have a simple 4 question survey that will take at most 30 seconds to reply to. I have really no other way to survey Blackberry users other than to directly ask for this help. Please help me out with this.
    By filling out this survey you are enabling me to answer the question that my investors are requiring which is how many Blackberry users will see a value in this service. Thank you very much.

Please respond by going to the link I've given. Or replying with answers on this forum...for example reply : 1a, 2b, and 3c to select those answers. The link is the preferred method as it allows me to more easily tabulate the feedback.

Survey link:

esurveyspro.com
    /Survey.aspx?id=841a279b-2af6-4bad-b510-46278e958abc

1*. Would you as a Blackberry user purchase this service:
    a) To use on occasion, such as when traveling - $5 per month for approximately 20 messages.
    b) To use 1-2 times per day, when convenience is important- $ 10 per month for approximately 40 messages.
    c) To use frequently because I like convenience - $20 per month for 80 messages.
    d) I would consider the service if it supported text messaging in addition to e-mail.
    e) I would not purchase the service because I use text messaging, and do not have a data plan for e-mail.
    f) I would not purchase the service because I find typing my e-mails with the blackberry keypad to be adequate.
    g) I would not purchase the service because it is an extra cost.
    Other (Please Specify)

2. I use my Blackberry for:
    a) Personal use.
    b) Business use.
    c) Both personal and business use.

3. My wireless provider is:
    a) AT&T
    b) Verizon Wireless
    c) T-Mobile
    d) Other (Please Specify)

Last edited by reddog187; 08-07-2007 at 03:46 AM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Query about service for Blackberry users

is this pearl specific? or all blackberry?

Applies for certain to BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry Device Software Version 4.0 or later.
    Last edited by bhartsb; 08-07-2007 at 07:58 AM.

Really well suited to Pearl phones because they don't have the full qwerty keypad.
    Last edited by bhartsb; 08-07-2007 at 03:28 AM.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

here are my answers:

1. a
    2. c
    3. c