Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l I just downloaded says i have a three day trial!?? That ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post
    I just downloaded says i have a three day trial!?? That right
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Unless you purchased it, yes that's correct.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Ok, question. On my storm the keypad always stays up, is this happening for all storm users? In the post Hayden made for the 25 free copy give away there is a picture of a storm with berryweather and its full screen NO keypad? am i missing something? i do the finger swipe to move the keypad down, but it stays no matter what i do? The pic hayden has in his post looks amazing, I want that on my storm!!!!!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Ok, question. On my storm the keypad always stays up, is this happening for all storm users? In the post Hayden made for the 25 free copy give away there is a picture of a storm with berryweather and its full screen NO keypad? am i missing something? i do the finger swipe to move the keypad down, but it stays no matter what i do? The pic hayden has in his post looks amazing, I want that on my storm!!!!!
    you have it in compatibility mode. go to options>advanced>applications...then hilight the weather app>hit berry button then disable compatibility mode
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    We have been busy releasing the update. We are looking into this. This is an issue with our weater provider so it will take some time.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll be watching for updates.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    you have it in compatibility mode. go to options>advanced>applications...then hilight the weather app>hit berry button then disable compatibility mode
    Sweet. Thanks catstide!

I re downloaded BerryBuzz and it seems to be working ok.
    No issues at all with BerryWeather.

I have one more wish. Would it be possible to have the browser for bg images start at the memory card if one is installed?

MADBRADNYC no está en línea Stack level 2

BerryWeather is Berry good!!

Hello All,
    I don’t mean to be long winded, but…
    I have always lurked around to read from this site as I have it as a feed on my Google reader, but because of this app, I have just joined in hopes to make a great app even better…

To the developer:
    This app is great, and I love it!!! I have been using the “Alpha” version (.84) of BBWeather as a full fledged app for quite a while now, and never used another weather app, so my only experience is with BBWeather. There has been no official version that I know of to replace it for quite a while, so I am with you now. I downloaded BerryWeather the same evening when it was posted, and I only have 1 day left on the trial, but being new to this “Beta” thing I have some issues, questions, and requests.

Issues:
    1-I believe I read somewhere that the 3 dots on top of the widgets is a sign that the requested location cannot fit within the space provided, and that there was an update planned to fix this by having as many letter characters possible FOLLOWED by the 3 dots. Is this true? Even so, at this point I believe some of my locations should already be able to fit in the space. This is not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have some uniformity, as some locations are presented, and others are not.

2-The weather advisory (triangle) icon on the home screen button does not always go away when the advisory is viewed. It does not happen often, but it does happen. Can this be looked into further?

3-About 1155pm last night (Monday), I updated, and checked the weather. I think there is still an issue with the today/tomorrow forecast, where tomorrow is the current day. But, I did a battery pull, and by the time I was running again, it was after 1200am today (Tuesday), and all was working well. I know you have addressed this in an update, and maybe I have read it wrong (I was tired), but I believe there was a problem.

4-I also downloaded the trial of BerryBuzz, but it only works for incoming calls. It does not work for SMS or Email. When I receive a text or email, I lose my green coverage indicator completely. I think that BerryWeather makes this program non fully functional for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions:
    1-How do “Betas” work, and how are they offered?... Meaning if I go into the app tonight, and request to purchase it, will I get to keep this great beta version, or will I be directed to/offered the previous established official version.

2-If I can continue with the beta version, since you have been working so hard to update it frequently, will I be notified of any updates? Or, do I have to keep checking this forum.

Requests:
    1-Like BBWeather, could you add a function to automatically update when you hit the icon to go into the program. When I get a weather advisory I know it is the latest report, but why do I have to have the additional step to REQUEST an update when I initially go into the app. I think the purpose to go into the app is to see the most current reports. Otherwise I can just read the homescreen icon.

2-Like BBWeather, could you make the program “sleep” (not run in the back round), until it is time for the pre-programmed update interval. It is always running in the back round, and draining battery life.

3-Like BBWeather, could you add sunrise/sunset (most needed), and type of moon. I know this may be difficult due to the space restriction on the screen, but it would be a nice addition to be able to at least scroll down to see this type of information.

4-I know there has been talk, but could you add GPS/Cell tower location support to the app? This would make it a perfect addition to any BlackBerry!!! Maybe out of the 10 locations provided, you could keep 9 customizable, and designate 1 widget for “My Location”. This is good because your program already “remembers” the last widget you viewed, and the app could be closed out, but opened again to your current location if you wished.

5-The scrolling animations attributed to the widgets is beautiful!!! I like the smooth animations offered by Poynt, Gmail, and BerryWeather. But could you make it a “continuous” scrolling effect? Meaning, if you scroll to the right, after you get to the last widget, it would continue to the first widget again. As well as vice-versa to the left. I have all 10 widgets utilized, and it is a bit of a pain to scroll all the way back to my first “home” widget every time after getting to the last one.

I love this app, and plan on purchasing it tonight, and was hoping for some feedback before doing so. If not no problem, I will purchase it anyway, and see what happens.

I am not too sure about keeping BerryBuzz, because your weather program is needed much more than the blinking colored lights.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 04-07-2009 at 11:48 PM.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I re downloaded BerryBuzz and it seems to be working ok.
    No issues at all with BerryWeather.

I have one more wish. Would it be possible to have the browser for bg images start at the memory card if one is installed?

i am able to use it with BBZ and it works great-just got this new one, cannot believe I missed this thread!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Posted in the beta testers group thingy. How DID you miss this?

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Seems like several people had a wrong forecast temperature today. Let us know if this happens again.

We released the update as 1.0.34. It is available from mobihand.com or directly from http://m.bellshare.com/berryweather

Wow I missed it again! I tried to get it through the bellshare site but I couldn't get through. Now I'm wondering why I didn't get a notification from Mobihand when there was an update.

Just Dl'g it now.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by MADBRADNYC View Post
    Hello All,
    I don’t mean to be long winded, but…
    I have always lurked around to read from this site as I have it as a feed on my Google reader, but because of this app, I have just joined in hopes to make a great app even better…

Issues:
    1-I believe I read somewhere that the 3 dots on top of the widgets is a sign that the requested location cannot fit within the space provided, and that there was an update planned to fix this by having as many letter characters possible FOLLOWED by the 3 dots. Is this true? Even so, at this point I believe some of my locations should already be able to fit in the space. This is not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have some uniformity, as some locations are presented, and others are not.
    This could also be an issue of the theme you have set up on your phone and the text size you are defaulting to for the phone as well.

2-The weather advisory (triangle) icon on the home screen button does not always go away when the advisory is viewed. It does not happen often, but it does happen. Can this be looked into further?
    Do you have the settings for the app set to go away after review?

4-I also downloaded the trial of BerryBuzz, but it only works for incoming calls. It does not work for SMS or Email. When I receive a text or email, I lose my green coverage indicator completely. I think that BerryWeather makes this program non fully functional for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
    The whole idea of Berry Buzz is to set the different LED colors for the emails and the sms. The trial may only allow you the use for your email right now. I have the full BerryBuzz and have no issues at all with it. I defaulted my color to green because I was so accustomed to it for my email but I also have a different color for one email in particular. My SMS trigger a purple LED. Berry Weather is Blue. Just what I happened to choose.

Questions:
    1-How do “Betas” work, and how are they offered?... Meaning if I go into the app tonight, and request to purchase it, will I get to keep this great beta version, or will I be directed to/offered the previous established official version.
    Once you buy the app it will work in the same manner. We are still asking about the alerts but so far we've been finding out from checking the forums. Mobihand is supposed to have a notification for this but I have yet to receive anything from them.

Requests:

2-Like BBWeather, could you make the program “sleep” (not run in the back round), until it is time for the pre-programmed update interval. It is always running in the back round, and draining battery life.
    We've had long discussions about the battery life and the majority of us feel that this isn't an issue. Maybe you can add some comments about that?

4-I know there has been talk, but could you add GPS/Cell tower location support to the app? This would make it a perfect addition to any BlackBerry!!! Maybe out of the 10 locations provided, you could keep 9 customizable, and designate 1 widget for “My Location”. This is good because your program already “remembers” the last widget you viewed, and the app could be closed out, but opened again to your current location if you wished.
    Great idea

I am not too sure about keeping BerryBuzz, because your weather program is needed much more than the blinking colored lights.

Thanks again.
    Take the plunge on Berrybuzz.. you'll grow to really like it. I believe I saw a package deal with Berryweather on mobihand.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I just dloaded .34 from the bellshare link... Worked like a charm...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Using the new version, anybody getting hourglasses more often?

Not for me. Actually haven't noticed any issues.

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Not having any issues either.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast