Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by catstide my forecast for today said it was going to be 75 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pfluger no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    my forecast for today said it was going to be 75 with rain this morning. i knew this was wrong because it wasn't supposed to get out of the 50's today. finally sometime it updated to the correct forecast and said 50 was going to be the high for today. my temp on the homescreen has stayed at 39 all day long and hasn't updated since 11:20. it will not update now...says updating then update failed. i may go back to WB till this gets sorted out.
    Let us know when this happens again (mail to support (at) bellshare.com) so we can look into this while the wrong forecast is still online.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Let us know when this happens again (mail to support (at) bellshare.com) so we can look into this while the wrong forecast is still online.
    will do...thanks for the response.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    From my experience:
    When I had wb direct, the info was polled from different places in different areas. As you said, that info is polled at intervals BerryWeather can dictate.

As for alerts, do you have that set @ 10 intervals or the actual weather @ 10 or both?

From what I've come to understand the alerts are separate, so may not need to have both (if you do) set the same.

You were around during beta, so you know that if this can be addressed it will. As for wb getting alerts before, all I can say is not from what I personally have had. Although, admittedly I deleted wb shortly after installing, reinstalling just a short time after alerts were added.
    I'd say be patient and see what Bellshare does. Just like before this is beta, and some things just need to be ironed out.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

God I miss word wrap. Trying to edit one of first lines. Bellshare CAN'T dictate when locations poll their info. (Know you prob realize that, but I had a train of thought that got derailed)
    I have my alerts set to every 5 min. Weather interval is 30 min. And.. yes I am aware that Bellshare can't dictate the interval that NWS polls for conditions, however they can find another weather source that is more up to date and accurate to keep themselves on the top of the Weather App game. If these things aren't addressed then it won't matter how wonderful the application itself is, users will eventually get tired of the inaccuracies and delays and move on to something new. I personally don't want to see this happen and I'm sure these things will be addressed.

This is a beautiful application of which everyone did a great job on, I just finally had bad weather this weekend which brought the alert inaccuracies to my attention.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I'm not gonna go back to WB. I really like this app and I do think its only gonna get better.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    my forecast for today said it was going to be 75 with rain this morning. i knew this was wrong because it wasn't supposed to get out of the 50's today. finally sometime it updated to the correct forecast and said 50 was going to be the high for today. my temp on the homescreen has stayed at 39 all day long and hasn't updated since 11:20. it will not update now...says updating then update failed. i may go back to WB till this gets sorted out.

I had a similar issue this morning. When I checked it said we'd be 68 today and sunny. Sometime during the morning, the forecast changed to 82. I know it was before 12:00Pm PST.

Had I known that I definitely would have dressed a bit different and opened the windows in my place. It's a tad warm inside now.

At least we do know that it updated and wasn't an error that it just stuck on.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

Seems like several people had a wrong forecast temperature today. Let us know if this happens again.

We released the update as 1.0.34. It is available from mobihand.com or directly from http://m.bellshare.com/berryweather
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Downloading now! Thanks for staying on top of things. It would be nice if every developer worked as hard to make us happy as you guys are doing.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Giving this a whirl...my interest are peeked.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i got the new version...what's been changed?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I just installed the update also. Looks like we can set update for conditions to every 15 min. now. Mine still hasn't been observed since an hour ago and I still don't have the "Flood warning" alert that's been active here since this morning. I guess my issues with the services don't matter to Bellshare, I sent feedback thru the application over 13 hours ago and expressed my concerns on here today and he's not even acknowledged my feedback nor addressed my issues in this forum. I completely understand that some things are not so easily fixed, however I did at least expect some sort of correspondence from the developer.

The rest of you have been great, thanks for the input.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    I just downloaded says i have a three day trial!?? That right

Quote Originally Posted by pegb856 View Post
    I just installed the update also. Looks like we can set update for conditions to every 15 min. now. Mine still hasn't been observed since an hour ago and I still don't have the "Flood warning" alert that's been active here since this morning. I guess my issues with the services don't matter to Bellshare, I sent feedback thru the application over 13 hours ago and expressed my concerns on here today and he's not even acknowledged my feedback nor addressed my issues in this forum. I completely understand that some things are not so easily fixed, however I did at least expect some sort of correspondence from the developer.

The rest of you have been great, thanks for the input.
    We have been busy releasing the update. We are looking into this. This is an issue with our weater provider so it will take some time.

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm still getting three dots on the top line for Moscow, but I can live with it. Might be nice to have "Update" as the first menu item so we don't have to scroll. I try to save battery by having only 45-minute auto updates, and find myself manually updating a few times during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by peterme View Post
    I'm still getting three dots on the top line for Moscow, but I can live with it. Might be nice to have "Update" as the first menu item so we don't have to scroll. I try to save battery by having only 45-minute auto updates, and find myself manually updating a few times during the day.
    You can press the R key to update the current location.

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great! I was going to ask if something like that was possible!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast