Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

this is the response i got today: Hello , Thank you for contacting bellshare support. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

this is the response i got today:

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting bellshare support.

This issue is known and should be resolved in a future update.

Kind regards
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I got the same exact message. It's the same basic message I got from them a couple weeks ago when I reported the same problem. They haven't done anything about it yet.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by pegb856 View Post
    i got the same exact message. It's the same basic message i got from them a couple weeks ago when i reported the same problem. They haven't done anything about it yet.
    boooooooo!

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by pegb856 View Post
    I got the same exact message. It's the same basic message I got from them a couple weeks ago when I reported the same problem. They haven't done anything about it yet.
    That's the message support is sending out. We are definitely working on this. It takes a while as we have to figure this out with our weather source.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    That's the message support is sending out. We are definitely working on this. It takes a while as we have to figure this out with our weather source.
    So while us customers that paid for BerryWeather (that does not provide accurate information for us) are left hanging while Bellshare continues developing new apps for beta test? Seems to me like the priorities are messed up again, good business is all about "customer service" not excuses. In my opinion you take care of existing customers first or otherwise word will get out and eventually you'll not have new customers to lure in. And yes I realize that it is accurate for many, however there are a few of us that it is not working properly for.

Oh and lets not even get me started on how the weekend BerryWeather was officially released we beta testers were led to believe that 19.95 was going to be the retail price on this app and were offered it at 50% off thru that Sunday evening only. Well I bit and purchased thinking this was my only chance to get it for under $10. Well guess what, a couple days later it was being offered @ $9.95 regular price. I'm not impressed with this company's business ethics at all. JMO.

Bellshare is dropping that ball all over the place on this one.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    plug,i got some weather alerts from my area this morning.have you changed something or are they still sporadic?

PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I know I've been right really negative in here lately, but I am so frustrated with this app right now. I got a flood alert this morning, not another weather service in my area has any watches or warnings. It just feels like the boy that cried wolf, most of my alerts don't even pertain to my immediate area and it seems the issues have been shoved under the rug so the developer can pursue new app developement. Am I the only one who foresees a pattern developing?

If they can't resolve the issues then they need to step up to the plate and issue refunds to the people with issues in their locality. It appears to be mostly the midwest that has the problems.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

Wooginator no está en línea Stack level 1
    Boy, I sure wish I had found this thread before I plunked down $9.99 for this thing. Somehow I didn't enter a PIN (or didn't get a prompt) in AppWorld, so now I don't have a registration code, the trial is about to expire, and bellshare support doesn't seem to be interested in responding.

Looks like I learned a $10 lesson!

PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Yeh, it's sad. This developer has great potenial, but customer service is everything when you are conducting business.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    if i recall correctly, theyre using a beta service to provide the weather alerts... hopefully they'll fix ya'lls problems...

have you tried contacting henrik directly?
    i see RED...

Quote Originally Posted by Wooginator View Post
    Boy, I sure wish I had found this thread before I plunked down $9.99 for this thing. Somehow I didn't enter a PIN (or didn't get a prompt) in AppWorld, so now I don't have a registration code, the trial is about to expire, and bellshare support doesn't seem to be interested in responding.

Looks like I learned a $10 lesson!
    Did you send an e-mail to support (at) bellshare.com? Support usually responds within 1 day, sometimes it may take 2 days.
    You can send me the e-mail address you used during purchase via PM and I will check.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

Wooginator no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bellshare support responded and fixed me up. Thanks!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    just received a severe thunderstorm watch from noaa...nothing from berryweather.

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    just received a severe thunderstorm watch from noaa...nothing from berryweather.
    Can you PM me your zip code? If you have a copy of the advisory, would be great if you could send this, too!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Can you PM me your zip code? If you have a copy of the advisory, would be great if you could send this, too!
    sure thing...give me a couple of minutes