Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

No you shouldn't log in to your account and download it and put your registration ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K

Advertisement

No you shouldn't log in to your account and download it and put your registration back in.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

vault1965 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Still no new version on line from Pfluger? Now that is strange

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Go back to the first post and use the link. Remeber that this is a public BETA and not an official release.

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Suggestion - could we set the popup color and text color?

vault1965 no está en línea Stack level 2
    That would be a nice touch. Nice idea freek.

MADBRADNYC no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been playing with this for an hour now, and I have found 4 problems.

1) When I receive a text message the popup shows as it should, but if I try to go into the messages icon, it sends me to EMAIL folder insted of my SMS. I have separated folders on my phone, and I should go to SMS. correct? The reply/forward wok correctly.

2) I received a service message from T-Mobile, and their code for SMS is 456, but the name popped up as a contact of mine whose mobile phone number ends in 1456. There need to be a more specific distinction to the phones contacts.

3) I am a bit dissapointed because now BerryBuzz does not work properly now. When I get a message of anykind (email/text), the color alert sporadically works. Also, EVERY time I DO receive ANYKIND of message, my green coverage indicator goes blank. In order to fix this, I have to either receive a call, or place a "hang up" call to my own voicemail, in order for the green coverage light to return.

4) Related note to BerryBuzz with this installed... When my green coverage light goes out, as stated above, and I have to call my voicemail to get the green coverage light to reappear, my coverage indicator blinks orange (the color I set for SMS alerts), THROUGHOUT the call to voicemail, or until I hang up the phone...

Any help? I do not want this to interfere with BerryBuzz.

I am running an 8900 on T-Mobile with the stock 4.6.1.114 OS.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Lemme see if I can help a bit. Q1. That is a limit of the RIM OS. WeKve reported in the original private Beta thread. The next questions. Turn off the backlight on popup. Sometimes this interferes with the led. Are you also using SmartAlerts?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I would like to address Q2-I have noticed this as well and was unable to find the corresponding numbers until you said that. Any Idea Pfluger?

Thb

MADBRADNYC no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Lemme see if I can help a bit. Q1. That is a limit of the RIM OS. WeKve reported in the original private Beta thread. The next questions. Turn off the backlight on popup. Sometimes this interferes with the led. Are you also using SmartAlerts?
    OK. My bad. I did not know to look at the private Beta, because I didn't know about it. I searched for it, bookmarked it, and I am going to look at it.

I dont know if you mean the option for .. "Mute when backlight is on"? This is the only option I see/have, and I have it set to "No". I believe I have this set properly because I want to receive popups even when I am using the phone, and the backlight is always on when I use the phone. Do I have this set correctly?

I just downloaded SmartAlerts from the prompt at the bottom of the page, but I am in the middle of a battery pull to make sure it goes well. I did not have it installed when I initially posted. Is there a private Beta for this as well for me to get an understanding of it? Wny do you ask? Would it be/has there been a problem with SmartAlerts and popup?

I am still having the problems with the phone book number distinctions, and the green coverage LED not functioning after an alert.

Any assistance?

Thanks in advance..

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I would like to address Q2-I have noticed this as well and was unable to find the corresponding numbers until you said that. Any Idea Pfluger?

Thb
    Looks like the phone number lookup fails. This is a quite complicated function that tries to bring the phone number of the text message and the numbers from the address book into a uniform format for comparison.
    We will have to look into that.
    Right now it can definitely happen that an incoming number matches an address book entry only because that numbers appears as the last digits of any phone number in the address book.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Quote Originally Posted by MADBRADNYC View Post
    OK. My bad. I did not know to look at the private Beta, because I didn't know about it. I searched for it, bookmarked it, and I am going to look at it.

I dont know if you mean the option for .. "Mute when backlight is on"? This is the only option I see/have, and I have it set to "No". I believe I have this set properly because I want to receive popups even when I am using the phone, and the backlight is always on when I use the phone. Do I have this set correctly?

I just downloaded SmartAlerts from the prompt at the bottom of the page, but I am in the middle of a battery pull to make sure it goes well. I did not have it installed when I initially posted. Is there a private Beta for this as well for me to get an understanding of it? Wny do you ask? Would it be/has there been a problem with SmartAlerts and popup?

I am still having the problems with the phone book number distinctions, and the green coverage LED not functioning after an alert.

Any assistance?

Thanks in advance..
    The problem with coverage LED is a known issue of BerryBuzz and shouldn't be influenced by the use of BerryPopup? Has it worked before?
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

As there seems to be no problems with the app filters with have released this part as an update to the official version.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    yes there is a thread for SA. Its still in Beta. I'm sneaking in when I can but I'm still at work. Bassman might be able to give you a hand.

Since SA is still in beta there are some issues that still need to be addressed. I thought you might have had an alert set for those specific numbers and SA might be overriding your LEDs. Just a heads up on SA, the alerts you set are viewed by SA in the order you place them. From top to bottom. Pfluger should be jumping in here soon so we'll get his take on the LED situation.

Also make sure you are using the latest beta of BerryBuzz which you can download at http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/bet.../berrybuzz.jad

There have been some issues with SmartAlerts and the official release.

I will post this info in the SmartAlerts thread, too.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Here is the SA thread

http://forums.pinstack.com/f227/private_beta_for_new_app_smartalerts_bellshare-106530/

Thb

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast