Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Its now "Viigo Beta", version .71... Thats what i am seeing.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mcky no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Its now "Viigo Beta", version .71... Thats what i am seeing.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Has anyone tried the ViiGo Beta Web Portal from your PC
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    I received the beta email and when I tried to sign in with username and opassword it would basically tell me to go away. I just went back to message and after the link if you keep rolling down for a couple second. More of the msg comes up. With my user/pass that they give me. Weird that my msg stops after link unless I keep rolling down.

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    I received the beta email and when I tried to sign in with username and opassword it would basically tell me to go away. I just went back to message and after the link if you keep rolling down for a couple second. More of the msg comes up. With my user/pass that they give me. Weird that my msg stops after link unless I keep rolling down.
    Soooo with the user/pass they gave you could you get on the site to d/l the private beta?

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Quote Originally Posted by Amahk View Post
    Soooo with the user/pass they gave you could you get on the site to d/l the private beta?
    Yes for me.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    I also have 3.0.71... and thought it said something else also.
    And it saids "TOP SECRET" on the top.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

jasondyer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Unfortunately, the login info provided to me in the email does not work... sigh... I really want to try this thing out! I have sent Viigo an email, but I am guessing they are a bit swamped right now.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I had the WES version before and when I went into the program it asked me to update by pressing ok. When I did it downloaded the TOP secret beta. It is the same one that's in the tango beta email. Weird huh? I think that there maybe a problem with controling the BETA ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just in case some of you who didnt read the WHOLE email sent to you w. the BETA...

IMPORTANT! This is a reminder that when you accepted our NDA, you agreed to: 1) keep any information about the beta program private - including the OTA download link and the location of the beta web portal, and 2) not to publish any product-related comments or feedback on any website other than Viigo’s Beta Web Portal.
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    I had the WES version before and when I went into the program it asked me to update by pressing ok. When I did it downloaded the TOP secret beta. It is the same one that's in the tango beta email. Weird huh? I think that there maybe a problem with controling the BETA ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That IS weird, but cool. I was in viigo all day and never got the pop-up to update.

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Quote Originally Posted by needforspd View Post
    Just in case some of you who didnt read the WHOLE email sent to you w. the BETA...

Good post, thanks for the reminder to everyone. I wouldn't give out the link anyway, but would it matter since you need a username/password? I wonder...

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wouldn't give out the link anyway, but would it matter since you need a username/password? I wonder...
    NDA = Non-Discloser Agreement
    Some companies take NDAs VERY seriously and will go for legal action if theyre broken. Ive seen it happen when I used to be in the retail business years ago.
    So PS users, dont take any chances.
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'm talking about the WES version. If you have that one (since it was made public to pinstackers) it will ask you to upgrade to 3.0.71. I did and now I'm finding out that it's the beta version? NDA is important but I didn't even read my email....I just updated my WES version. That didn't come with the NDA. I wouldn't post the link....that's a no,no
    It is a beta and releasing the link is against any forums rules.

Seriously, thanks needforspd. It is a good reminder. It's easy to slip.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondyer View Post
    Unfortunately, the login info provided to me in the email does not work... sigh... I really want to try this thing out! I have sent Viigo an email, but I am guessing they are a bit swamped right now.

the password and login that was provided to you in the email was for the PC based "Beta Web Portal" not to download Viigo.

If you already have the WES version you should just need to open up your app and it will tell you that it needs to update.

If you have the old version, you goto the link to download provided in the email.

You still need to log into ViiGo with your Current Login and Password for the whole thing to work.
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    For stacker who are not up to date on project tango you can get more info here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ighlight=tango

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast