Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Originally Posted by uncleman cab4564, that link is not to the new beta version, it's ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cab4564 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31905B5B

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by uncleman View Post
    cab4564, that link is not to the new beta version, it's the WES version from a few weeks ago. Even if you had the link to the new one (which I already deleted and can't find!) you won't be able to load it without the unique username/password that viigo set up for beta testers.... Did you sign up to be a tester?
    yeah, and thanks for answering, i did sign up, but i dunno why i didnt get an email, i just got a really outdated email from viigo just the other day and had it had upcoming events for march. i downloaded the beta i found in another thread and it is working okay, well see if in 9 min it has a link on viigo.com/beta when the timer runs out
    thanks

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Amahk, I used the username (which was my viigo primary email address) and the password (which was a 5 or 6 digit number) that was included in the email I got today. Sorry, but no idea who you should contact at viigo. Try going to viigo.com and look under support.

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    cab, another thought...maybe you weren't chosen to be a tester? I have no earthly idea what the criteria is/was, but that's one possible explanation I suppose.

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Amahk, I used the username (which was my viigo primary email address) and the password (which was a 5 or 6 digit number) that was included in the email I got today. Sorry, but no idea who you should contact at viigo. Try going to viigo.com and look under support.
    Yip that's exactly what I was given and exactly what I typed in also.
    Very interesting =/

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    jsaradhi, yes my entertainment tab is working. it got caught up on initializing so i backed out with the back button and then clicked again and after maybe 20 seconds it worked. not anything great there though, just some links to bplay games and themes, not much of which is free.

hmm thats interesting...there r a bunch of feeds in my news and rss feeds tab that were greyed out and i deleted them....

anyway, i reinstalled the app and entertainment tab works...i was hoping it would be something with movies, show times etc...but yeah, bplay stuff mostly is not free and useless for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Amahk View Post
    Yip that's exactly what I was given and exactly what I typed in also.
    Very interesting =/
    my username is not my email addresss....its just my screen name..try forgot password on myviigo web site...may help.

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    the username/password i used to get this beta viigo is NOT the same as my regular viigo username/password. the viigo folks gave all beta testers usernames and unique passwords that enable us to download the viigo beta. then, after it's downloaded we have to register and all that using our regular viigo username/password. not sure if this is clear....

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaradhi View Post
    my username is not my email addresss....its just my screen name..try forgot password on myviigo web site...may help.
    That's the Viigo account user/pass, we' talking about the private beta download user/pass that they gave you in the email which says you're in the private beta I believe.

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    jsaradhi, agree...was very disappointed that entertainment didn't have any of that stuff you mentioned. bplay is useless. then again, so is CFL... but the non-operable, greyed out stuff looks like it will be very nice when it's up and working. pretty psyched for that!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    HC, did you have to enter your username/password before even downloading it? If not, then you probably have the WES version, and not this private beta version. Another way to check...on the main Viigo screen does it say "TOP SECRET viigo beta"? Also, is there a channel on the main screen for CFL (ie, without having to add the channel)? Again, if not then I don't believe you have the beta version.

It says Viigo beta and the version is 3.0.77. The one I had before was WES, I did the update just a few minutes before that post. I have the CFL channel as well.

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    HC, yup that's the beta! Very interesting....

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    actually, it's funny. when i downloaded this it said i was getting version 3.0.77. i just looked under settings-about and it says Build 3.0.71.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Just checked and it says 3.0.71 as well.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i dont remember seeing .77 at all...i have .71 as well!

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Ok cool! I was ready to look for an update already! Lol not really... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast