Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Whats with the CFL getting its own tab??? Are they even playing yet?... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610

Advertisement

Whats with the CFL getting its own tab??? Are they even playing yet?
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    has anyone logged into the Web Portal yet?
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    cab4564, that link is not to the new beta version, it's the WES version from a few weeks ago. Even if you had the link to the new one (which I already deleted and can't find!) you won't be able to load it without the unique username/password that viigo set up for beta testers.... Did you sign up to be a tester?

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    mine is stuck at "initializing service" for entertainment!

and when it was about to download, it said something about euro 2008...is it in sports section? need to check it out....

edit: yes it is in sports tab! u can add scores or schedule but not both...interesting! and the scores are not in reverse chronological order like feeds...so u have to scroll down to find out latest scores! not sure i like that!
    Last edited by jsaradhi; 06-17-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    has anyone logged into the Web Portal yet?
    no idea why CFL has its own tab when there is a separate tab for sports...and euro 2008 doesn't have one!

i logged into the web portal, nothing's different there...no option to add portfolios and such...probably waiting for the public beta to go live...

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Yeah, it's odd that CFL has its own tab. Euro 2008 is under Sports. You can add 2 different channels, Euro2008 Scores and Euro2008 Schedule. Definitely cool. Wish we were able to go another step and open up each individual score...the option is there if you hit "menu" but nothing happens.

entertainment tab working for u guys? mine says initializing service...and is stuck there for a while lol!

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    jsaradhi, yes my entertainment tab is working. it got caught up on initializing so i backed out with the back button and then clicked again and after maybe 20 seconds it worked. not anything great there though, just some links to bplay games and themes, not much of which is free.

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    grrrr
    So I just got an email welcoming me to the private beta
    I go to the download page and I have to input my username/pwd which don't work...
    I've used both the username/pwd that the email gave me and also my account information for Viigo, to no avail.

Who do I email to get this rectified? The feedback is also on the private beta site so I'm clueless as to what to do right now to be able to d/l this beta!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Ohh the fun begins...I can't talk about my email or the link because of the NDA but I just got a new toy to play with
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    You had to sign up for the beta to test it? Someone gave me the OTA link and I downloaded it with signing up to be a tester. It's working all fine for me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    HC, did you have to enter your username/password before even downloading it? If not, then you probably have the WES version, and not this private beta version. Another way to check...on the main Viigo screen does it say "TOP SECRET viigo beta"? Also, is there a channel on the main screen for CFL (ie, without having to add the channel)? Again, if not then I don't believe you have the beta version.

deol no está en línea Stack level 2
    I signed up to beta test but never received a username / password. When I received the email. Nothing was working to update. I did however already have the WES version installed and a little pop up came up on my screen telling me to update. I was able to update through the pop up.

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by uncleman View Post
    HC, did you have to enter your username/password before even downloading it? If not, then you probably have the WES version, and not this private beta version. Another way to check...on the main Viigo screen does it say "TOP SECRET viigo beta"? Also, is there a channel on the main screen for CFL (ie, without having to add the channel)? Again, if not then I don't believe you have the beta version.
    What if you have used your username/pwd and it won't let you in? I got the email! I've tried the user/pwd multiple times each time making sure I spelt it correctly and still can't get in...

I just want to know who I can email from Viigo about this since I know there is an NDA in place

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Oh and also on the main page you'll have a channel at the bottom called "Beta Feedback" where you can send in feedback directly from the viigo app.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast