I am a semi-experienced VB6 programmer. I have also dabbled in the dark arts of ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

darhlt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2411E744

Programming stand-alone app

Advertisement

I am a semi-experienced VB6 programmer. I have also dabbled in the dark arts of .NET a bit. I have VS2005 installed, I downloaded and installed the BB plugin for Visual Studio. But now what? I really have no idea how/where to start.

My app is quite simple, you input text into a box, and the program converts that to another number (algorhythm can't be shared due to proprietary nature). Basically I have this app on my PC, but want it on my BlackBerry when I hit the road.

I had a Windows Mobile device prior to my Curve, and wrote this in VB.NET for my SmartPhone, but I really need some help getting started programming this for my blackberry.

Thanks!

h

darhlt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2411E744

Re: Programming stand-alone app

Well, I suppose I should have kept looking, I found this thread in "Software & Theme Development", which is what I mistakenly tought this was. Hopefully this should get me started.

blackberryforums.pinstack.com/1812-blackberry_software_development_beginners.html

h