Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just tested and it works flawlessly!! When the BB turns back on the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

fstbusa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3054210e

Re: Profile Switching Application Now Available

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just tested and it works flawlessly!! When the BB turns back on the corecy profile is loaded!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just tested and it works flawlessly!! When the BB turns back on the correct profile is loaded!
    Last edited by fstbusa; 09-05-2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged.

phone_caller no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FED8B7

I installed this fine, but it does not switch for me. I allowed the necessary permissions, but no changes take place.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are you setting the desired profile correctly? Are you sure the start and finish times are correct? Did you activate the app? Did you enable the profile? You have to be doing something wrong because it is working for everyone else

phone_caller no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FED8B7

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerry8800
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are you setting the desired profile correctly? Are you sure the start and finish times are correct? Did you activate the app? Did you enable the profile? You have to be doing something wrong because it is working for everyone else
    Start and finish times are correct.
    Sound Profile Scheduler (Active)

Do I need to schedule all times or just those that I want to change? How should the BB profile be set?

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

i wanna try it out also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by phone_caller
    I installed this fine, but it does not switch for me. I allowed the necessary permissions, but no changes take place.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    Phone caller
    Make sure you don't exit out of the program, the program must be active to work.

Suggestion: Might bring up a warning if/when someone exits the program, letting them know that the program will not activate profile changes (if I am correct about this) unless the program is allowed to run. Perhpas add a checkbox "Do not show this warning again" in the warning display.

When I first tried to test out the app, after setting up a profile to test it, I went to menu, and only saw "Exit"... so I selected it, and the change didn't work. When I simply switched programs, it correctly implemented the change of profile.

Suggestion: Could you add a "Use one time only" menu choice on the create rules page?

If I"m going into a movie later in the day, and I know the movie starts at 3pm and ends at 5:10pm, I want to create a profile change for that time period, but I do NOT want it to change again next week on the same day of the week, at the same time!

I realize the workaround is to create an appointment for the movie, and then link the Profile Change to the appointment, but obviously, this is much more work then simply checking a "Use only once" box when creating the Profile Rule!

Thanks for an excellent program!

soggystockings no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c87907

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ it didn't switch for me after I took it out of the holster. I had to switch it maniually.

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

Quote Originally Posted by Shel
    Phone caller
    Make sure you don't exit out of the program, the program must be active to work.
    As far as I am able to tell, the program never closes, but rather goes into the background. That is, as long as the scheduler has been activated. So even if I use Menu and Close, it shows as running on the ribbon display.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

da0ne83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246a1628

awesome prog just what i needed now i wont miss no call while at lunch cause i never feel it vibrate
    keep up the good work guys

this should be in the must have prog when the beta is done
    Last edited by da0ne83; 09-06-2007 at 10:08 AM.

BB3800user no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by soggystockings
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ it didn't switch for me after I took it out of the holster. I had to switch it maniually.
    Same here. The app is running and setup. Do I need to set another rule to switch the profile back?

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

Downloaded and works great. One suggestion so far though, i have a certaian way that i like to set my profiles overnight but when entering the times it does not recognize a p.m. to an a.m.

I'm setting up tests, and the profiles are not working.

On the OP, it says:

The program requires that keystroke injection be allowed for the application. (Instructions on how to do this are in the application.)

Can someone tell me how to check if I have keystroke injection allowed? When I installed the app, there was no option, and I've looked through most/all of the Options, and can't find it.

Thanks!

(When I set up a profile, and the time for the profile arrives, it says Profile active, but if I call my phone, it rings normally, and if I check what profile is set, it also says "Normal"... even though I'm setting a profile in the app to change to Quiet.

Thanks for any assistance!

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Shel

Can someone tell me how to check if I have keystroke injection allowed? When I installed the app, there was no option, and I've looked through most/all of the Options, and can't find it.

From the BlackBerry Home screen, launch the Options applications. Select Advanced Options. Select Applications. Find/highlight the application in question. Select Edit Permissions from the menu. Expand Interactions. Keystroke Injection is a sub-permission under Interactions. If it is currently set to "Deny", and a red border appears around Deny when you attempt to change it, it is locked due to Security Policy (usually true for BES users).

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

trying it out, love it.

im so tired of doing this daily.

Quote Originally Posted by visortgw
    From the BlackBerry Home screen, launch the Options applications. Select Advanced Options. Select Applications. Find/highlight the application in question. Select Edit Permissions from the menu. Expand Interactions. Keystroke Injection is a sub-permission under Interactions. If it is currently set to "Deny", and a red border appears around Deny when you attempt to change it, it is locked due to Security Policy (usually true for BES users).
    Visortgw
    Thanks for your assistance.

However, you say " Find/highlight the application in question".... the application in question is Profile Changer, and I"m not finding it under Options/Advanced Options/applications....

Any idea?

Thanks again

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast