Has anyone encountered connectivity problems when it comes to yahoo and using the phone on ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

trinybwoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F8984

problems with yahoo and 8700g

Advertisement

Has anyone encountered connectivity problems when it comes to yahoo and using the phone on the 8700?Here's my situation; whenever I am on the phone, say for @ least 10mins, and I go into the yahoo chat program, it says that I am connect.But wen I send a message to someone, an error messages comes up saying yahoo has unexpectedly lost connection; and its only then does yahoo re-connect.So as long as I don't touch the YIM. when I get off the phone, it stays disconnected.Has anyone else experiencied this?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: problems with yahoo and 8700g

Complete the following:
    1. Register the BlackBerry device with the BlackBerry Infrastructure.Note: To register the device with the BlackBerry Infrastructure, insert an active Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card.
    2. Verify the device has the appropriate system requirements. For more information, see the Yahoo! Messenger page onblackberry.com.
    3. Complete a Register Now operation. To register the device with the wireless network read on...
    To register a BlackBerry device on the wireless network
    1. On the Home screen, click Options or click Settings, then Options. Note: The location of the Options screen depends on the theme you are running on your device.
    2. Complete the step associated with the device software version you are running.
      • If you are running BlackBerry device software 4.1 or later, click Advanced Options, then Host Routing Table.
      • If you are running BlackBerry device software 3.7.1 or later, click Host Routing Table.
      • If you are running BlackBerry device software 3.0 to 3.7, click Network.
      Note: Some users running BlackBerry Device Software 3.7.1 might find the Register Now option on the Network screen menu.
    3. Click the trackwheel and select Register Now. Your device connects to the wireless network.