Anyone out there having issues with sending and receiving MMS with TMO? And with Jivetalk ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Problems with TMO/Jivetalk??

Advertisement

Anyone out there having issues with sending and receiving MMS with TMO? And with Jivetalk can't log into accounts? I am having all these issues!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Problems with TMO/Jivetalk??

On Tmo and been using JT without any problem all day.

I don't send MMS, so I can't say there, although I have been getting and sending SMS all day.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Thanks Mel it's something here in new york where I am it took them 2 hours to realize this....anyhow still not fixed I have an open ticket a rep will be calling me later, they are working on the issue.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3

For a few days I have been getting this weird error message, "Time out!" but basically it has not crashed or anything.

trinybwoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F8984

hey, check ur jivetalk network preferences.
    go to preferences in jivetalk....scroll down to networking and look at wuts currently selected in "transport"
    if it says tcp..then ur MMS wont work. for MMS AND jivetalk to work simultaneously ...set "transport" to "BIS".

on the blackberry you are only allow one tcp/ip connection at a time..so if jivetalk is constantly using it...mms wont be able to be sent nor received.