I've been having problems with both Ramble and IM+ logging inot AOL form my AIM ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Problems with AIM on BB

Advertisement

I've been having problems with both Ramble and IM+ logging inot AOL form my AIM client. It seems there may be a problem with third party servers accessing the AIM servers.

Everything is fine from the desktop client, but it's just stuck on the log in screen from my BB. I did notice there was an upgrade to the desktop client today. That may have something to do with the problem.

So if you can't log into Ramble or any of the AIM clients on your BB, you're not alone. Rest assured it's probably not your BB device or your service.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    It is official, Ramble has disclosed that AOL has blocked usage to the AIM servers for some third party applications. Ramble is included.

My IM+ is still working with AOL. Verichat is also supposed to be working properly.

Check out this link for more options and information on IM programs for your BB.

http://www.pinstack.com/viewtopic.php?t=212

nickgust no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ED7D94

Re: Problems with AIM on BB

What is the deal on IM+ though? Do they have deals with the IM guys or just hacking the system? Would hate to loose it. Anyone know?