Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My friend's TV Guide Mobile hasn't been working over the past two or three days. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Problem with TV Guide Mobile?

Advertisement

My friend's TV Guide Mobile hasn't been working over the past two or three days. I even tried downloading it on my 9530 and got the same error message he was receiving "Connection error. Please try again."

Any ideas? It's always worked before for us. Anyone else having issues with it? It's available for free download at Handmark.com

(Yes, I've checked the Permissions and it has full access to Carrier Internet, and everything else for that matter)

(My friend is starting to panic. This is his favorite BlackBerry app!)

Thanks for your help folks!

BB_KC_Boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2079E897
    I do not know what would be causing that.. I am on TMO on BIS and it is working just fine for me.
    T- Mobile G1 using Cyanogen Build 4.1.11.1 Android 1.6 On T-Mobile Network
    Running a Hero Based Theme

I AM A PC AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    woodi68
    Damn. I've completely wiped both of our devices, reloaded OS's and nothing has brought it back to life. I wonder what's going on. I'll have to contact Handmark and see if they know.

jjdm858 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Cheers!
    couple of my bb friends had same problem same time mine was down too for i think 2/3 days ago. it went back up again same time as theirs. so, we assumed it could be their website. it all up & working fine now...
    just like everybody says...just a "glitch" in the system..not very comforting isn't it..oh well...
    The superior man is distressed by his want of ability.
    Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)
    Chinese philosopher, administrator, and moralist.

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have it on my HTC(tilt) and it has been working fine for months, I tried to download and use it today on my 8110 and its a big no-go...whatever it is, its annoying...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have it on my HTC(tilt) and it has been working fine for months, I tried to download and use it today on my 8110 and its a big no-go...whatever it is, its annoying...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sorry for the overposting!!!! My browser froze and I had to pull my battery!!! Really sorry!!!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

roberpic no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've tried reloading it om my curve and get the same error. I see it it V2.0. I don't know if I had a different version when it was working.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just loaded this on my 8120 and had no error messages at all. Now all I need is an app that I can actually use to watch TV with LOL

PIN/ID
    woodi68
    Ours all the sudden started working again... who knew?

roberpic no está en línea Stack level 1
    TV Guide is working on my Curve 8310 also. Stil v 2.0.0. I use this app every night.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    You guys should feel fortunate and blessed. It hasnt been made compatible with the BOLD screen yet (the last time I checked). And for those of you who have been having problems you are not alone. I only post in this forum but I do check out others and other users on other sites have been having the same problem and nobody knows what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Just loaded this on my 8120 and had no error messages at all. Now all I need is an app that I can actually use to watch TV with LOL
    When you do let me get the link

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    You guys should feel fortunate and blessed. It hasnt been made compatible with the BOLD screen yet (the last time I checked). And for those of you who have been having problems you are not alone. I only post in this forum but I do check out others and other users on other sites have been having the same problem and nobody knows what's going on.
    I received a wonderful email from handmark indicating that there were no plans to release a version compatible with the BOLD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast