I have tried the new avantgo beta on my 8700C with no success it won't ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

gamorrisiii no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    314F1ac1

Problem with Avantgo Beta

Advertisement

I have tried the new avantgo beta on my 8700C with no success it won't let me log in. more disturbing though when I remove it I have had to erase my entire device and reinstall everything. This has happened twice now.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

poopc4 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Problem with Avantgo Beta

It took me forever to get avantgo to install properly on my Pearl, more specifically I had to reinstall the os before I could open up the link that lead to the page that allows you to download the beta version for bb OTA. I now have it and would love to be able to use it for school however, it won't sync properly, however this seems to be a widespread problem with the beta version and is hopefully fixed soon. Until then I am stuck signing in on the web page and following my channel links from there.

bdg_ny06 no está en línea Stack level 1

avantgo on 8700c working... (not)

Hello all...

Hopefully someone out there with an 8700c running the AvantGo beta can help shed a little light for me. I have an 8700c running the telstra os upgrade... I have the ZEN theme running (not that it matters) and have successfully installed the avantgo beta client. I created a new account on avantgo, installed OTA (no problems) but when I go to sync it seems to time-out and just prompts me (the beta client) to sync again. I have verified I can log into my account via my broswer on the 8700 and all lokks good. I have also verified my APN settings but still seem stuck... Any ideas???

My thanks in advance -
    Brian

jeffery no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am facing similar problem on my 8707g. When I tried syncronizing, I get the error incorrect header received. Any help is appreciated.

stansoltz no está en línea Stack level 1

same sync prob on my bell 7130e

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

I also tried to install and use Avant Go but kept getting error messages. I must have installed and unistalled four times. I finally just gave up. It is a shame, when I had a PPC and Palm, I enjoyed using Avant Go.

swing42 no está en línea Stack level 2

Just tried to load it. The link appears to be broken. Seems like a really basic thing to have correct.... if it is this hard to load, how is it to use?? My confidence is waning.

lawlimwh no está en línea Stack level 1

We need an avantgo.. working use. Can any one share what you do that may have cause avantgo the go? Help appreciated.

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

I used Avant go with many palm units and loved it. I tried many many times to get it to work on my BB8700 and it crapped out every time. That was about 6 months ago and I don't know if they have ever improved it or took it out of Beta status.

no1bodseed no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Problem with Avantgo Beta

I have it running on a 8800g but i have the same problem, it times out constantly.
    I've used it on my ipaq for years with no problems, hopefully they'll sort it soon.