Heloooo When I am reading bulletins on myspace, its very odd..the text is all off. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

lisafire13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24310D10

Problem with reading bulletins on myspace using opera mini 4.1

Advertisement

Heloooo
    When I am reading bulletins on myspace, its very odd..the text is all off. It cuts up the words and repeats them like 20 times!

I don't think it has anything to do with what version of opera mini I am using because I just installed 4.1 to see if that would do anything and of course I still have the same problem.

I wish I could copy and paste so you can see what I am talking about.
    I hit reply to see the text that way and the html is all correct. Its just when viewing its all messed up. Has anyone else had thos problem?

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    I do the myspace thing on my 8310, but I have no idea what opera mini is. But when I use the BB browser the bullitins come up fine. By the way what is opera mini and what is its purpose?
    PIN: 24470E33

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3
    Opera Mini is a 3rd party browser that works well with the Blackberry.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    You may be looking at it pc style instead of visiting the mobile version of MySpace. To access the mobile version type mobile.myspace.com

poizniv no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lisafire13 View Post
    Heloooo
    When I am reading bulletins on myspace, its very odd..the text is all off. It cuts up the words and repeats them like 20 times!

I don't think it has anything to do with what version of opera mini I am using because I just installed 4.1 to see if that would do anything and of course I still have the same problem.

I wish I could copy and paste so you can see what I am talking about.
    I hit reply to see the text that way and the html is all correct. Its just when viewing its all messed up. Has anyone else had thos problem?
    Lisa. I'm having the same problem. At first I thought it was my friend just being silly but it's every bulletin. It's a mess! I completely understand what you're saying.

lisafire13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24310D10
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah its annoying! I just decided to use the bb browser to look at the bulletins and on the main page you can see the subject, but of course when I click "view all bulletins" the subject isn't showing!!! Grrrrr

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    I haven't had any problems with it up until like yesterday. It's going buggy now!

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3
    I know your pain. I have not noticed this issue on any other site. I sent a bug report.