Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

The current beta will get confused if you enter CA. So simply enter 'Hanford'. I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pfluger no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

The current beta will get confused if you enter CA. So simply enter 'Hanford'. I was able to find it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Did a battery pull. Connection failed. Switched to TCP/IP and still can't find a location.

Can't find a city within 50 miles. There's a weather station in Hanford CA and it can't find that town either.

I even looked up the zips in the city and tried half of them..about 10. NO Luck for me
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Try switching back to BIS. Worked for me when I couldn't find my city.

If alerts are added in later versions can we assume berrybuzz will be utilized (custom color etc)?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Definitely possible.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Try switching back to BIS. Worked for me when I couldn't find my city.

If alerts are added in later versions can we assume berrybuzz will be utilized (custom color etc)?
    Now it's working. Weird since I started on BIS with nothing and switched to TCP then back.

This is really nice.

I agree would be great if Berry Buzz worked with this and we got warnings and watches sent to us.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Now it's working. Weird since I started on BIS with nothing and switched to TCP then back.
    (...)
    I just added an info to the first post about this. We are trying to figure out what is happening and fix this in the next update.

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a 8310 on 4.5 with a bottom dock theme. When on the main screen with the dock the weather icon label will not update to reflect latest temp. However when you go to the screen showing all the icons and then go back to the dock screen the icon label updates with the latest temp.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    So far no issues. I was able to download and install. I put in my zip code and my town came right up. Moved it to my homescreen. Looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I have a 8310 on 4.5 with a bottom dock theme. When on the main screen with the dock the weather icon label will not update to reflect latest temp. However when you go to the screen showing all the icons and then go back to the dock screen the icon label updates with the latest temp.
    This seems to be an issue with BlackBerry OS. We have not found a fix for this. It seems to not update the homescreen icon/title at all or only very delayed.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    For some reason the setting for updating (how often) resets back to "never" when the device is rebooted. I've tried this twice, saved, rebooted, resets back to never.

Edit: also resets custom bg image.
    Last edited by jfcooley; 03-22-2009 at 02:41 PM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Ok, I have been watching the updates, was maually updating and the time under the city kept saying last updated 1 hours ago, 10 minutes later it said last updated 30 minutes ago. How come 10 minutes earlier the time under the city didn't change to 20 minutes ago but still said 1 hours ago?

Mine doesn't do that, just always says updating. If I manual update I get "0" mins ago. Ckose app and when I go back after using a diff app it says "updating".

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    I'm still having a hard time getting this program to automatically update. I have the settings set at "Update every 30" and yet it won't do so.

If I want to update it, I need to do it manually, toggle between BIS to TCP/IP go back to the home screen, manually update, back into settings and toggle it back from TCP/IP to BIS and update manually once more before I get an updated forecast.

On my homescreen the icon displays beautifully. The shape of the forcast (sunny, cloudy, etc...) looks beautiful and meshes awesome with my theme.. I just can't get it to update properly.. Also, having a hard time finding cities in the Middle East...
    Last edited by boxaberry; 03-22-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: errors in spelling. :x

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I think with up dates and a few tweaks to work out the issues being report that this app is a winner. My homescreen icon is still not updating but I can live with that for now.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Mine doesn't do that, just always says updating. If I manual update I get "0" mins ago. Ckose app and when I go back after using a diff app it says "updating".
    If I close the app and go back it will say updating when I go back as well. But there are two different update area, right under the city name, and at the bottom of the screen. Different times.

Cowboy I agree 100%. With the promise of alerts I can see this replacing WB on my device. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'll actually pay for a weather app.

Az, see what you mean. I've got the same type thing.

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Okay... I had restarted my phone about ten minutes ago, and just noticed that as another stacker had said, after a reboot the settings almost all reset back to default.. The auto update setting went from 30 to never... And it keeps switching my "home" from Ottawa (which is where I am now) to Houston (where my parents live)...

Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast