Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1331

I'm loving this app!!! I've had no issues since...I think they have a great product ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I'm loving this app!!! I've had no issues since...I think they have a great product here!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Just woke up. Miss anything?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Just woke up. Miss anything?
    Final release candidate 1 is out... Shot u a pm...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by BradBlick View Post
    (ps - surprised a certain mod in AZ hasnt closed this thread for being 1000+ posts yet =P)
    Haha, I knew we were coming down the home stretch....the beta's almost over so no new thred....wise-a**

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Ummm.....you guys are the ones that can't make up your minds. Change the time, 6 months later change it back........6 months later back again......hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Nope. We just like a little variety in our lives. Who wants things the same way 365 days a year? ?? ?
    I DO, time wise!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Haha, I knew we were coming down the home stretch....the beta's almost over so no new thred....wise-a**
    Absolutely, Sam. Once we have the official release - we need a new thread badly. This thing is "growing" out of control. It's takes too long every morning to catch up.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

god, went to bed was just over 1000 posts, now over 1100. Only thing I've hated about this, going back and playing catch up. Maybe shouldn't have slept all week.

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a couple questions about the rc version. When you set the alert to home only, should you still be getting the alert symbol on the homescreen if there is no alert in your home town but there is an alert in another location you are monitoring? This is what is happening on mine right now. If this is the way it is supposed to work then everything is fine, I just don't understand the reason for the "show alert for home only" setting if the icon is still going to show alerts from other areas.
    Also when exiting the program the homescreen icon returns to the umbrella icon (which it is supposed to do), but when you highlight that icon it changes to the weather icon showing temp and alert and gives you the last reading. The only way I can figure out how to stop this from happening is to do a battery pull.
    Minor annoyances but it does make it seem like the program is still running when in fact it is not running.

The first question. Home alerts just means you get the light only for that location. Still get icon etc for all. As for the icon on home scree changing, mine stays same. I know early on there was an issue with themes, have you tried switching themes to see if it replicates?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I have a couple questions about the rc version. When you set the alert to home only, should you still be getting the alert symbol on the homescreen if there is no alert in your home town but there is an alert in another location you are monitoring? This is what is happening on mine right now. If this is the way it is supposed to work then everything is fine, I just don't understand the reason for the "show alert for home only" setting if the icon is still going to show alerts from other areas.
    Also when exiting the program the homescreen icon returns to the umbrella icon (which it is supposed to do), but when you highlight that icon it changes to the weather icon showing temp and alert and gives you the last reading. The only way I can figure out how to stop this from happening is to do a battery pull.
    Minor annoyances but it does make it seem like the program is still running when in fact it is not running.
    The weather advisory is for the berrybuzz alert only... So if you have it set to home location only, berry buss with only give you an led / sound notification and recurring notification for your home city advisroy alerts etc... This is not for the advisory badge on the homescreen icon...

As for issue #2, I haven't noticed that...

Showing the umbrella shows that it' closed, I have noticed the way it will change display if you hover over it but know that the umbrella means it's not running so it doesn't bug me......if anything, it reminds me that I need to activate it
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Really az? You know I haven't closed it once since installing. Saw umbrella after reboot, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    As for the icon on home scree changing, mine stays same. I know early on there was an issue with themes, have you tried switching themes to see if it replicates?
    They are talking about after you "exit" the app which stops it from running in the background. The icon changes to umbrella, but when you hover over it, it shows the last shown icon/info
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    ask me
    That's either theme related or device related, cuz its not happening with me...

Also, az, have you tried going into the app menu and coming back to homescreen... Does it still show you the last weather indication or just the umbrella now?

If you go into the app menu, then you are opening the app up an of course the icon will return to normal. We are talking about if you menu/exit from the app to close it so it's not running in the background. It will show the umbrella, but if you hover over it, the icon last shown appears, but as soon as you scroll to a new icon, it changes back to the umbrella.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Just sitting here laughing. Been in and out of this app for a couple of days, adding/deleting, messing around. I never closed it until az said that above.
    I'm commenting on it and gf says "yeah I noticed that the other morning, so I just opened it back up".

Feel about half stupid. Just DOH! Maybe should have let her test the thing.