Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

I am in love with tis app. It is amazing. Easy to use... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83

Advertisement

I am in love with tis app. It is amazing. Easy to use
    MrS.OfFiCeR

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    2 questions:
    Any idea how close it may be to final?
    Any clue on pricing other than no subscription?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    The new version seems to be working great for me. One question I do have is about the data that you are pulling for the alerts. The alert that is showing for my location right now reads "Light rain and drizzle will continue through 9 am. Rainfall amounts will be light with less than a tenth of an inch expected." I consider this more of a forecast than an alert. I don't mean to be nit picking but I don't want to be alerted every time it is supposed to drizzle. An alert to me would mean that there is severe weather or dangerous conditions expected. I guess that would fall into the category of Watches and Warnings.
    We get the advisories from the National Weather Service. You are right, among watches and warnings they seem to issue "Short Term Forecasts" from time to time. We will simply take them out.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    We get the advisories from the National Weather Service. You are right, among watches and warnings they seem to issue "Short Term Forecasts" from time to time. We will simply take them out.

That would be good I think, just the initial advisory or changes if possible. I keep getting new advisory notifications on one of my locations but when I go in to read them it's just a "the wind advisory is still in effect" type notice. Nothing new just a reminder.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    second to azstar we have wind alert since yesterday here in vegas and is giving me the notification at every update
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Ill second on the "short term forcasts"... Too many alers can get frustrating...

Or maybe put in the option to choose which alerts to get? So that each individual user can decide for themselves?

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    That would be good I think, just the initial advisory or changes if possible. I keep getting new advisory notifications on one of my locations but when I go in to read them it's just a "the wind advisory is still in effect" type notice. Nothing new just a reminder.
    We already took the 'Short Term Forecasts' out.

There will be a new notification whenever a new advisory comes in or an existing advisory is updated.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    Ill second on the "short term forcasts"... Too many alers can get frustrating...

Or maybe put in the option to choose which alerts to get? So that each individual user can decide for themselves?
    I agree to that.... To many alerts for all the stuff that I do.. My BB is going off to much and I am finding myself changing every alert so my Boss is not wondering what I really do for a living.... He is trying to compare the BB's when they go off! Mine goes off more than his does and he is saying hhhmmmm to me to much today!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Lol... That's hilarious... That used to happen to me at my office too... Mine rang 10 times more than everyone else atleast... Had the 8700 back then and leave that sucker on vibrate and on office furniture... You could hear it buzzing across the hall...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    We may change the handling of advisories on devices with small icons. There would be no badge but instead the background behind the icon would turn red. We will have to try.

There is still some debugging code in this one, so it will probably shrink a little when it is being released.
    I am a pearl user too. I think the red background would be an awesome alternative and it would be easier to see as well.
    This program is improving greatly, can't wait til we finish.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    It seems to be a bit harder on my memory today-anyone else seeing this???

pfluger, You are doing an awesome job with this! I really appreciate the responses.
    Btw I was sick this morning but yeah that info I posted was pre 4.4 update tried to give the log right after error to help you find issue. Is that error issue resolved yet?

Thbassman

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    switching to a transparent background is much better

i noticed a small drop in memory to bassman, nothing major but a little more than normal

PIN/ID
    ask me
    My memory is doing just fine...

I have also not had any errors to this point...

Loving it every bit... Waiting to get surprised with a new release full of more features...

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    all the errors i was getting yesterday have gone away (knock on wood)

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    no memmory issues and no more errors neither
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)