Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Okay, after having changed the transport settings from BIS to TCP/IP and back to BIS ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T

Advertisement

Okay, after having changed the transport settings from BIS to TCP/IP and back to BIS I was able to add two cities. I can't seem to find Beirut, Lebanon though. Also, when I select "update" from the menu it doesn't do anything. I had to toggle the transport settings between BIS and TCP/IP a few times before it updated.

When I attempt to change the theme, all goes smoothly. I love the Simple Dark concept, but the Widgets theme has got to be my favorite. It just looks so clean!

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    [downloading 0.3.46 now, will post updates as I see 'em]

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I like the widgets the best too I also love how you can toggle between weather views by just clicking the trackball
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    whats the time zone of the app, mine is showing a different time than my local time, it says 7 53 am and is 8 53 am now? any idea or any way to set the time zone and also i my home scn the icon say the the temp at 6 53 am
    im comfussed now
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok my time and condition finally started showing. I didn't change anything I just went and browsed this thread and when I ezited it was working. Now I guess it is time to let it run all day and see what it might do to battery life and memory.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i think is drainning my memory
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

There is something weird with the time, mine says 64 degrees at 7:47 but right now it's 3 minutes to 9
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    ask me
    in the app open says 55 deegres in the icon says 58
    hmmm???

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Grrrr, jealous. Missed this while @ work last night.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I just noticed after a reboot that the temp on homescreen is gone again. I waited for it to update and it never did. Tried changing the settings and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Grrrr, jealous. Missed this while @ work last night.
    I don't think the beta is closed yet, follow the instructions in the 1st post and submit a request
    Twitter? My Apps List

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks az, did as soon as I saw it @ 6 am. Hopefully. Weather app is prob the most used app I have. Building I work in isn't really heated/cooled, as aren't the trucks, and of course during winter I watch due to the 50 mile drive. If this thing is better than WB direct I'll be all over it.

Edit: no sooner did I post this than I got the email. So far can't find a location.
    Going to do pull and see if helps. Hope there's something for charlottesville va or somewhere closer. One of the reasons I ditched other apps, no support for either the city I live near or the one I work in. One or the other is fine, but richmond is too far away. Couldn't find it either though.
    Last edited by jfcooley; 03-22-2009 at 01:28 PM.

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    We just sent out some more invitations. You should receive them soon.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Thanks az, did as soon as I saw it @ 6 am. Hopefully. Weather app is prob the most used app I have. Building I work in isn't really heated/cooled, as aren't the trucks, and of course during winter I watch due to the 50 mile drive. If this thing is better than WB direct I'll be all over it.

Edit: no sooner did I post this than I got the email. So far can't find a location.
    Going to do pull and see if helps. Hope there's something for charlottesville va or somewhere closer. One of the reasons I ditched other apps, no support for either the city I live near or the one I work in. One or the other is fine, but richmond is too far away. Couldn't find it either though.
    I just checked and was able to find Charlottesville, VA. Make sure you enter only the city name as it will get confused if you enter the state, too. Let me know whether you where able to find it.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

OK, something is def not right with the updates. It has been saying 64 degrees for a while, even when I hit update all it stayed on 64, just now the time and temp with the icon finally updated, says 70, it didn't jump 6 degrees in 3 minutes. Can you explain how the updates work?

For example, in the app, it lists the city then underneath says a time, for quite a while it kept saying 1 hours(yes plural but 1) ago. Now it just updated and says 40 minutes ago but it only updated 6 minutes ago......confused.

Oh, and it's 9:30 but the info for the icon says 8:47, 45 minutes behind local time, that also matches the 45 min ago it now says in the app under the city
    Twitter? My Apps List

Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast