Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

ok 3 battery pulls and im still getting the error, all i can do is ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

ok 3 battery pulls and im still getting the error, all i can do is click the app then it pops up and boots me out, think i may just delete it off my device and re-add it......

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    That's why I had suggested that they have it animated or something like blinking when the app hasn't been read yet. Once it's been read then keep the background solid. A new alert comes in and it starts to blink again.
    This is the way WeatherBug acts, but the icon for WB does not have the graphics that this application has......it's just the outline of a bug that displays the temp and flashes when there's an advisory. I prefer the graphics of BerryWeather so I'm not sure how they would handle the advisory situation.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    This is the way WeatherBug acts, but the icon for WB does not have the graphics that this application has......it's just the outline of a bug that displays the temp and flashes when there's an advisory. I prefer the graphics of BerryWeather so I'm not sure how they would handle the advisory situation.
    If I am not mistaken after checking the WB alert it stops flashing but the temp remains red until the alert expires.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    If I am not mistaken after checking the WB alert it stops flashing but the temp remains red until the alert expires.
    Yessir, you are correct.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    well i had to delete the app then re-add it, im only gonna use one location for now, see how that goes, i hope someone figures out what that error is!!

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    That's what I was saying earlier today. It would be neat if it could do that or as I said earlier have the background red or something of that nature.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i got this error since the last app has came out, i have turned py phone off for a while becausse off a meeting, just fifteen mins ago, when tryed turn the phone on, i got an APPLICATION ERROR 523 RESSET, you all know what that means, im in the process of OS reinstall.....i hope that im the only one with this issue, cuz i been reading the last 9 pages and have seen everybody reporting "that so many tread error" but not an app 523 error.

A+ to bellshare, i had to swicth my device yesterday cuz my 8320 decided commit suicide, i request the new activation code for my other phone and got it pretty fast. thank you bellshare
    Last edited by ealvnv; 03-25-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I'm gonna sleep on this n report back in a few hrs with what it does abt location settings...

who knows, there might even be a new version out by then...

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    G'night all, see ya in the morning with maybe a new update to try out and talk about.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ditto. Been a good day for playing with this app.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    sweet dreams for you guys, tomorrow!
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Me too.. heading to bed. Taking a short trip to the Bay Area so I'll check back when I can.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ok most of them are in bed bellshare, hit me with an update so i can test drive first lol

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    ok most of them are in bed bellshare, hit me with an update so i can test drive first lol
    maybe not all of them, sounds better hit us with an update so we can test drive first.

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    There is another update online. See the first post for a change log.

After installing this update all locations will be lost and have to be re-added.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare