Page 47 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

That's odd. Why would they spell it that way? Lol. I added it and it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

That's odd. Why would they spell it that way? Lol. I added it and it came up as Lebanon.

I have 2 cities now with active advisories. So far battery drain is not an issue.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    I just hope they don't put a $50 price tag on it... Or a monthly subscription...

If its the same price range as berrybuzz, that would be great...
    I have seen this question has been raised a few times. So far I can say that it is not going to be a subscription.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I have been trying with no luck to make it happen again.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah Roger I tried that yest when I first encountered it, no dice here either.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    This should help, thanks!

So this can be replicated by auto turning off and then after 1 hour auto-turning on?
    Yes, I have my updates set for 30 minutes, did auto on/off and got the error when it came back on. I also had it happen after a phone call ended, tried to duplicate but could not, another had it happen when receiving messages at same time as update.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have seen this question has been raised a few times. So far I can say that it is not going to be a subscription.
    Can you give us any hint on the pricing range?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Thanks for the reassurance, sir.

I too hope the price is not going up with each add but you also should know, that despite the fact I am hoping to earn 1 copy, I have 3 active BB and would likely buy a copy for the other 2(or all 3 if I am not seen worthy of earning one) upon release.
    Really liking this app!

Thbassman

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    App is pretty cool so far. I just figured out how to make the icon display my weather, since I had 3 places set up. So far so good. No errors. Finds the zip codes I enter ok.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance, sir.

I too hope the price is not going up with each add but you also should know, that despite the fact I am hoping to earn 1 copy, I have 3 active BB and would likely buy a copy for the other 2(or all 3 if I am not seen worthy of earning one) upon release.
    Really liking this app!

Thbassman
    I agree with this comment as I have to 2 BB's....... I hope that the Price tag is not that great as I will buy my copy if or hope that I get a FREE copy, but knowing my luck as always I will not get a FREE copy...
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Bug: with newest version, moved location resets to original position after reboot.
    Original position was 2nd. Made it home location and moved to 1st. Have done this twice. Each time it goes back to 2nd.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ok well as far as battery goes i went to be at 48% woke up at 42% i did notice a slight drop in memory but that doesnt mean its because of the weather app. I also go the "uncaught error to many threads" thing last night. mine happend right after i updated all locations, i clicked update all, set my phone down when i picked it up to check the update i saw the error. i have not got it to duplicate the problem again though

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I've been surfing the web, emailing, texting and bbm for the last 3 hours. My battery is at 75% after being on the charger for most of the night.

Glad to hear this isn't going to be a subscription app. I'm just waiting for the release! I've been using the "invite a friend" to tell people about the app.

Still waiting on my text for instango.
    Last edited by Morgase; 03-25-2009 at 03:56 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but it would be nice if, after you've viewed the alerts, the alert indicator would go away.

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but it would be nice if, after you've viewed the alerts, the alert indicator would go away.
    We had already considered this. What is everybody else thinking about this?

The menu item to view the advisory would remain, but the indicator on the icon and the widget would be hidden after the advisory has been acknowledged.

Another option: The large advisory indicator on the widget would be hidden after opening the advisories and replaced by a small icon.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    yea it would be cool if after you read it the icon alert went away, i dont care either way about the actual widget inside the app itself if it stays on or goes away, but would be down if it went away on the icon itself