Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1331

I just opened mine up and all my locations were gone! But good news! My ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #601
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118

    Advertisement



    I just opened mine up and all my locations were gone! But good news! My backgrounds were still there.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

  2. #602
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118
    Changed the color of the Temp on the icon too. I kinda liked the red but that's just me. I'm going to see if I can find some bad weather places and check them out.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

  3. #603
    SVT Cobra's Avatar
    SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I just opened mine up and all my locations were gone! But good news! My backgrounds were still there.
    From 1st page of thread on latest update:


    Update to version 0.3.84 (03-25-2009 2:16:00 EST)
    After installing all locations will be lost and have to be re-added
    - Added option to select color for temperature badge on homescreen icon
    - Initial implementation of weather advisories (we wanted to make that available for testing asap. There are still some things missing, i.e. sound alerts, BerryBuzz support etc)
    We have decided to use polling machnism for the advisories until RIM finally comes out with their push support for developers. Please report about battery usages especially when setting the advisory update interval to low values.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

  4. #604
    lcgtr's Avatar
    lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Posts
    341
    just sent a email.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

  5. #605
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    Morgase, you should of had a serial code to unlock it until the end of the month in your email.

    I might have not read that. I was too excited and just entered the code.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

  6. #606
    reddrvgon's Avatar
    reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    6,417
    Well, just rebooted and am running the new release...

    First thing I'm most excited about... Once AGAIN Bellshare listened... I suggested the temp badge have more customization, and they gave it... love you guys...

    Have not tried the alerts yet... But will soon... (As soon as I gety any)...

    While I'm getting lucky with suggestions... How about the option to have each location in a seperate view? For example, I live in "lahore" and would like to see the hourly screen, but for Islamabad, I'd like to see the weekly so that I can plan ahead for travel etc...

    I hope that made sense... Anyone else think that was a good ide?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #607
    Angus_413's Avatar
    Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    1,112
    yup i get you red, like have an option for each location to set its own options


    and while im at it ill add "lahore" to my list of cities

  8. #608
    SVT Cobra's Avatar
    SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I might have not read that. I was too excited and just entered the code.
    Must of been the moon howling that night?
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

  9. #609
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907
    Bellshare is the bomb! This app just gets better and better! The advisories and the temperature bad is exactly what I needed.

  10. #610
    pfluger's Avatar
    pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    Well, just rebooted and am running the new release...

    First thing I'm most excited about... Once AGAIN Bellshare listened... I suggested the temp badge have more customization, and they gave it... love you guys...

    Have not tried the alerts yet... But will soon... (As soon as I gety any)...

    While I'm getting lucky with suggestions... How about the option to have each location in a seperate view? For example, I live in "lahore" and would like to see the hourly screen, but for Islamabad, I'd like to see the weekly so that I can plan ahead for travel etc...

    I hope that made sense... Anyone else think that was a good ide?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    The early alpha versions actually behaved exactly like this. We had to add the "feature" to link all the locations' views together.

    We decided against separate view settings to avoid confusion. What we could do is add a setting "Link view" that would be on by default.

    Though this would mean you could only have either linked or unlinked. If you want to switch 10 locations at a time you would have to do it manually.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

  11. #611
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    From 1st page of thread on latest update:


    Update to version 0.3.84 (03-25-2009 2:16:00 EST)
    After installing all locations will be lost and have to be re-added
    - Added option to select color for temperature badge on homescreen icon
    - Initial implementation of weather advisories (we wanted to make that available for testing asap. There are still some things missing, i.e. sound alerts, BerryBuzz support etc)
    We have decided to use polling machnism for the advisories until RIM finally comes out with their push support for developers. Please report about battery usages especially when setting the advisory update interval to low values.

    Uhmm.. I'm a woman. I act first and think/read later. It's been a hectic few days. I'm gonna need a vacation from my vacation.

    Was just checking out the colors. Gray is black background for me. And the green background might be better with Black font like the orange and yellow.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

  12. #612
    Angus_413's Avatar
    Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    The early alpha versions actually behaved exactly like this. We had to add the "feature" to link all the locations' views together.

    We decided against separate view settings to avoid confusion. What we could do is add a setting "Link view" that would be on by default.

    Though this would mean you could only have either linked or unlinked. If you want to switch 10 locations at a time you would have to do it manually.

    makes sense to me

  13. #613
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118
    I suppose giving the option to link them would work for some. I prefer it the way it is but I see Red's point.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

  14. #614
    SVT Cobra's Avatar
    SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Uhmm.. I'm a woman. I act first and think/read later. It's been a hectic few days. I'm gonna need a vacation from my vacation.

    Was just checking out the colors. Gray is black background for me. And the green background might be better with Black font like the orange and yellow.
    Uhmmmm..I'm a man. I act 1st, and never read/think later
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

  15. #615
    reddrvgon's Avatar
    reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    6,417
    I think the link and unlink feature would be great... It will give everyone to better customize the app to their needs... And changing view only takes a click of the trackball...

    And yes... Gray comes up as a black background...

    Would love to have a seperate option for badge background color and a seperate option for badge font color...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •