Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

im feelin this app!!!!!! ima give this appliation a good run. im already lovin the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

im feelin this app!!!!!!
    ima give this appliation a good run. im already lovin the display when you open the app.
    I too would also like to see the tempurature on the homescreen icon itself as well.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just to help clear up confusion about locations. It does not work looking up zip codes or using city and state. However if you just look up city name only it will come up with a list to choose from. Using this method I have found every location I have tried.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    it seems to be kinda random. some are found by zip, some by city only and some by city and state
    Resistance Is Futile

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Really liking this so far. Only thing I would like to see added is current temp on home screen. If its already there then I have just missed it. I had no problems using my zip code to find my town and it was very smooth and fast. I really like the lay out and detail when viewing. Like any new app I am sure there are a few tweaks that can be made but all in all very nicely done.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    its on the homescreen if your theme supports status text on it.
    Resistance Is Futile

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I didn't get my beta yet...

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am still confused about the homescreen temp. I went to settings and checked temp and conditions on homescreen. My theme supports it because bb weather shows tenp and conditions. Weatherberry is running in bacground. But I still have umbrella icon on hmepage and when I hover over it the reading says weatherberry. Anyone know what I've done wrong. As a side note the speed and response of this app is great.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    its on the homescreen if your theme supports status text on it.
    I am using the deminsion zen shouldn't I be seeing it with this theme? All I get on hover is berryweather to the side.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm not sure why it say "Add location" all that does is switch to another city. Then the only way I can get back to my home city is to exit then re-open the app or or select add location again and and enter my city. So I suggest changing that to "Choose location" or enable it to save a list of favorites and have one set as Home. It would be great to have a list of Favorites so I could quickly switch from one to another.

Now that I have updated, I have been able to select an image from the SD card. Small file sizes like wallpapers def work better, but I did get it to use an image I took with my BB camera, but it was slow to do it and then it self zoomed and showed only part of the image. I will stick with wallpapers great feature.

I also have been able to add several cities by either city or ZIP and they were all found, even some very small little towns. Don't know what the issue was earlier, but those issues seem gone.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ok, changed it to temp and time and its working. Only thing I would add is severe alerts and maybe more update time options like 10 minute updates.

OK, and I just realized I can scroll left and right and switch between cities I have added, duh! I was looking in the menu for a way to check up on another city I had added. I like the scrolling though, much nicer than menu navigation, once I found it
    Last edited by azstar; 03-22-2009 at 09:49 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

OK, another small issue, in settings, when I change the theme it requires that I save the change twice before it exits the settings menu. It does not do this with Units, Fonts, or AutoUpdate settings, just with theme settings. I tried Escape/Back and clicking save and I tried Menu and save. Either way I have to save it twice.
    Twitter? My Apps List

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Ok I cannot get it to set up tried battery pull as suggested above after getting the no location found error and now it gives the connection failed error

Please help

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Ok I cannot get it to set up tried battery pull as suggested above after getting the no location found error and now it gives the connection failed error

Please help
    Did you use the registration code provided in the email. I didn't at first and just selected trial and had the same issue. Also check your connection settings.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I did use the code trans settings are BIS still no dice!

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast