Page 30 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Ok did a battery pull went back to BB menu so it set up right ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Ok did a battery pull went back to BB menu so it set up right changed theme to simple and then back to simple black. This time it worked but it has to be reset with every theme change, ... Is that right??!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    This app is awesome!!! After I installed it, I quickly uninstalled WeatherEye.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I will check it again but had been seeing white or black
    I have the same thing with mine. Simple shows white. No background. I had to go in and select a background for it to use. Wen I exited out of the app and re-opened it, my backgrounds were gone.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    running a custom theme, all messengers in the background and have 10 cities in the weather app... so far so good... loving it...
    i see RED...

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    im testing it with one of my custom themes too. i wanna see how the homescreen icon updates on a hidden dock
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    no more issues here, using a hiden dock theme, after the last batt pull (weekly one) looks like everything got better i dont know how but yeah no issues now
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    im testing it with one of my custom themes too. i wanna see how the homescreen icon updates on a hidden dock
    im running it on a custom theme i picked up from a different site... it has 15 user customizable hidden icons... 11 small icons in the bottom row that pop up (these do NOT update)... and 4 icons regular sized, centered just above the 11 (also hidden)

berry weather has worked as long as its in the top 4 icons because those update...

although after a batterypull and app restart, i have to first go into the app menu and come back out for the text to update...

also, once ive noticed that my home city was reset to the first in the list after a battery pull... havent recreated it but just throwing it out there to see if anyone else gets that...
    i see RED...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well I'm happy. Made it through work, batt dead on where it should be. Now if they get the home screen update thing fixed I'm golden.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    that was exactly what it did to me
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    im still not having any problems with this app. im doing everything i can think of to this app and not having anymore problems. i feel like im not testing it enough cause im not getting any problems lol but im throwing everything i have at it and its running great.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    im still not having any problems with this app. im doing everything i can think of to this app and not having anymore problems. i feel like im not testing it enough cause im not getting any problems lol but im throwing everything i have at it and its running great.
    man i feel the same way you do... other than the couple of glitches ive already mentioned above... i got nothin more...

its just runnin well... they might as well call the next update 1.0
    i see RED...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    OK, seems to be working smoothly as far as settings are saved, bug with changing themes requiring 2 saves is gone. It even saved my background image when I upgraded to this last version, nice

My only issue is the frequency of updates.
    Current time: 12:37
    Updated 28 minutes ago
    conditions observed at 10:47(amost 2 hours ago)

then 2 minutes later
    Current time: 12:39
    Just Updated
    Conditions observed at 11:47(almost one hour ago)

How come when it updated @ 12:09 it did not update to conditions observed at 11:47? It still showed conditions from 10:47 until the next update.

I understand that the weather stations may only update every hour but don't understand why the update of the app from 12:09 did not reflect the updated conditions from 25 minutes earlier. It took another 30 minutes for the app to get the conditions and by then they were almost an hour old.

Is this because your servers are not polling for updates often enough from your weather source?

This is about the only issue i have, and its really not that big a deal to me, like on mine right now it says "last observed 3:51am" and its 4:51am now, and i just updated it. but it may be the weather source or something like that i dono, other than this i have NO issues with this app at all

PIN/ID
    ask me
    actually, i have no issues now, like posted before, after a batt pull, everything seems to be ok now, even the icon issue, now is time to rest, i will leave this running to see what happen

tomorrow, have fun

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hard to be active posting about it when its nearly perfect. Someone break it so we have something to talk about.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Hard to be active posting about it when its nearly perfect. Someone break it so we have something to talk about.
    i know right im throwing everythig i can at it, and its great, bellshare really knows how to throw down