Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

mine is showing the rigth temp at the icon but the time is still going ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

mine is showing the rigth temp at the icon but the time is still going 2 hrs behind
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    just noticed... when deleting a location, the app freezes the next location screen halfway to the right of the screen (you see the left half, and the right half disappears off the screen)... easily returns once you scroll...
    i see RED...

craftimomma no está en línea Stack level 2
    One more thing: It would be nice if it had weather alerts, since we currently dont have cable in our new house. That way we could tell if something really bad was coming

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Short on time, but a nice feature would be the ability to rearrange locations without having to add them in order. As I understand it, only way to have any order is to delete then re-add in the order you want. A pain if you if you're say, red for example and have 5, then have to add one that you'd like after "home".
    Just a thought.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The only issue I have found is that when rebooting I must reset my home to have it appear on my homescreen and the fact the updates come every couple of hours no matter what my settings.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I just noticed something when deleting locations. I tell it to delete and before the popup to confirm the delete comes up, it has already deleted it. If I don't pay attention, when the pop up is there, it deletes the previous city also if I do confirm. I've caught it a few times and just hit the back button to get out of it.
    i second that... just noticed that happening with me too...
    i see RED...

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    just noticed... when deleting a location, the app freezes the next location screen halfway to the right of the screen (you see the left half, and the right half disappears off the screen)... easily returns once you scroll...
    On that note: had this happen while deleting a location. It deleted both it was "between". Prob a fluke, I just got the timing right, but thought I'd mention.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    same here
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    i second that... just noticed that happening with me too...
    we must all be on the same page because thats what i was just doing, i also noticed deleting locations sometimes it deleted 2 of them instead of just the one i wanted

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    lovely. . glad to know i am not the only one!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Another "issue". Phone hasn't had signal for about 7 hours. App couldn't update. Now that I'm outside on break I can't get it to update. Says it is, but nothing happening. No time for batt pull.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i just added "Karachi" again... its a major city in pakistan, and this is what i have:

weather station update at 343828 hours ago
    feels like -18c
    (on the today plus daily view) monday shows a high of 34c and a low of 22c

basically in information is completely off... karachi has never seen -18c and the update is 343828 hrs? how many years is that?

if i remember correctly, the app did this with osaka japan earlier with me... i think the update hours were the same...

i have deleted and re added the city to no avail...
    i see RED...

Well it says 63 right now where I am. Damn cold 63. Can see my breath. This is one of the times I NEED to know how cold it is. Shivering. Of course the being cold is my own fault. Ill see how it updates @ 5 am.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    another issue: if you have no signal and you open the app (with no signal) the signal meter into the app looks the same as the last time opened with signal

updated
    if you remove the home city and exit the app your icon will show BERRYWHEATER if you set a location home, the icon will show the info after the next update...at least is the way it works for me
    Last edited by ealvnv; 03-23-2009 at 02:09 AM.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    another issue: if you have no signal and you open the app (with no signal) the signal meter into the app looks the same as the last time opened with signal
    interesting find... i havent had a situation yet where i was without signal...

I did however notice that my blackberry did use quite a substantial amount of battery because of the 32 cities... i had it connected via usb to my laptop to charge while i slept and i woke up 6 hours later and the battery was barely at 40ish%
    i see RED...