Page 15 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

I since deleting everything lost date and time again. I found that after adding one ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

I since deleting everything lost date and time again. I found that after adding one and then setting it as my home it returned kinda weird.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I since deleting everything lost date and time again. I found that after adding one and then setting it as my home it returned kinda weird.
    That was my fix as well. I posted earlier about it. I hope they get that ironed out because I am really liking this app.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Me too but its kinda makes sense I guess it defaults that info on home screen from your home or default location. If it is gonna due afte every batt pull, that is gonna drive me nuts!

I run my BB pearl pretty loaded @ times and I need everything to go back after pull, instead of all the work to make the apo work again! Hopefully that is in the next beta!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    im with you thbassman sure they working on that, i think it will be hit if fix all the bugs
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Don't want to be a show stopper here ;-), but there should be a limit of 10 locations. Seems to not work correctly. This should be fixed in the next update.
    i wake up to sad news...

quite frankly though... i dont think id really ever need more than 10 locations...
    i see RED...

craftimomma no está en línea Stack level 2
    I downloaded the application on my 8310 (att 4.5.0.110). I had trouble entering my location. I had to change the BIS settings to TCP and then back. I finally got it working again.

I have noticed that it causes my 8310 to drag and respond much slower than before. Anybody else having the same problem??
    Last edited by craftimomma; 03-23-2009 at 01:41 AM.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by craftimomma View Post
    red how many locations do you really need???

I have noticed that it causes my 8310 to drag and respond much slower than before. Anybody else having the same problem(att 4.5.0.110)
    i honestly dont need more than 5 locations...

i added all those locations to basically test if the app is finding all the weird places im adding... and to basically give it a stress test... it definitely passed the stress test... its still running with 32 locations... lol...
    i see RED...

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I had to switch my BIS to TCP/IP and then back and the update still took forever. I eventually did delete the cities I had listed and re-add them to get them to update properly. I hope I'm not going to have to do this all the time. I also limited myself to 3 cities. I had 6 at the time.
    I'm also noticing that my battery is draining a lot faster now. ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by Morgase; 03-23-2009 at 01:15 AM.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ive got 10 locations set now, and have no drag or slowdown on my 8330 4.5.0.77. I wish i was having problems with it so i could post more but its running sweet on my berry, love it

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    ive got 10 locations set now, and have no drag or slowdown on my 8330 4.5.0.77. I wish i was having problems with it so i could post more but its running sweet on my berry, love it
    so far goin smooth on mine as well gus... lovin the app... definitely need to drop down to 10 locations...
    i see RED...

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    yea im with you i only need about 3-5 locations but im running it with 10 to see whats up, had it at 15 for awhile still ran pretty great

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    im monitoring 9 and so far no problems with battery or perfomance
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Add location; here is where I have the problem it givesme a thiss message "conection fail. Bla bla bla
    To fix it I have to change transport seetings to BIS if I'm on TCP/IP or to TCP if I'm on BIS
    Send to background
    Go to home scn check your icon do you have any info mine only say BerryWheater

Any body else with this issue
    I'm using a curve 8320 OS 4.5.0.124 if that helps
    I'm using a Bold and I was checking out what you were talking about. I have mine set to temp+ condition+time but it only shows time+condition. I've tried switching it to other settings and battery pull. Nothing is working.
    Somethig that would be nice is if the icon showed the temp on it.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is saving my background image now even though a few times it s]didn't. Even after a battery pull everything is good, all locations and settings remain as they should. The only thing I have to do is click the icon after a batt pull to open it again so it will run/update.

I got rid of the relative time settings so it changed the "Hours ago" to the exact time of the last update.

The app is running smoothly, I still wish the weather sources updated a bit more frequently though.It is showing a last update time for a nearby city of 7:45 but local time is 9:30 so almost 2 hours without an update :s

The app is updating, but the data is not.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I just noticed something when deleting locations. I tell it to delete and before the popup to confirm the delete comes up, it has already deleted it. If I don't pay attention, when the pop up is there, it deletes the previous city also if I do confirm. I've caught it a few times and just hit the back button to get out of it.