Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jfcooley About to go into work, but will someone hit app switcher ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    About to go into work, but will someone hit app switcher and choose weather and see if it locks up the blackberry? Pref an 8900. Wanna know if its just me.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    bold running .247 app switcher runs just fine for me...
    i see RED...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Yeah it makes sense but at the app scn says the temp at 1:53 pm n in the home scn says temp at 7:30 am and also in the home scn the temp is 5 degrees above the temp at app scn
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    mine's off by 6 degrees too...

guess its one of those things that needs fixin...
    My temp shows the same on home screen, apps screen, and in open app, wierd how it's so different on each device.

About to go into work, but will someone hit app switcher and choose weather and see if it locks up the blackberry? Pref an 8900. Wanna know if its just me.
    I now you're looking for 8900 users, but no issues like yours on my 8330
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    There's 2 different icons that I find with the app switcher. There's one just named weather and then the other which is the application itself. The weather one will lock up the device, the other will switch to the application.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hmm, on my 8330 there is just one icon in the app switcher, the berryweather one. No icon that just says weather.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    There's 2 different icons that I find with the app switcher. There's one just named weather and then the other which is the application itself. The weather one will lock up the device, the other will switch to the application.
    if you click on the blank "weather" icon, it will freeze your device till you hit the "end call" key. then it'll be back to business as usual...

not sure why there's two apps showing in apploader... maybe another bug... or maybe one for the app and one for the homescreen icon...

well... ReD DrvgoN signing out for now... its 2.45 am and i need some shuteye... will be back in the later aM...

night ya'll
    i see RED...

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    This seems like a lot of bugs to fix in 3-days. I wonder why the beta is so short?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    This seems like a lot of bugs to fix in 3-days. I wonder why the beta is so short?
    There should be a code for you to keep testing JB did you read the whole email?

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    The second icon that says 'weather' locking up the device when clicked is not supposed to be there. Consider this a bug.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    The trial-before-you-buy of the application is 3 days. You should have received an activation code to unlock this.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I have done a reboot and now am having issues with the updating taking forever.
    Also I get the sunny symbol but no info when its trying to update it seems to want to lock things up!

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    there's room for 31 "white dots" signifying a location... if you go past 31 locations, you can keep scrolling to the left, but you just wont see any more dots...

i guess it really is unlimited locations
    Don't want to be a show stopper here ;-), but there should be a limit of 10 locations. Seems to not work correctly. This should be fixed in the next update.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    The trial-before-you-buy of the application is 3 days. You should have received an activation code to unlock this.
    I did get an activation code. I didn't realize that's what it was for. Thanks.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also have 2 icons.in app switcher. The blank one labeled weather does lock up the berry until the end call is pushed as previously noted. This is on my 8310.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Yea I get the double weather apps in the app switcher one is the actual app the other says weather but the icon is the "manage connections" icon and locks up the phone till you hit the end call button. No biggie just won't hit the other button lol

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Just thought I'd mention I haven't noticed a drop in memory or anything like that with this app. I've had some slight battery drain but I'm gonna say that's because I'm messing with it so much, so it seems to be doing well with memory and battery.