Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

And also there's a way to get around the messages email app lock by hitting ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

Advertisement

And also there's a way to get around the messages email app lock by hitting the bb button when its showing the message list and hit reply that's a problem thx ani
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Ok frst off what I like about it so far clean easy options on what and what you don't want peeps to be looking at love the way it comes on after a nice batt pull you enter the password and you're in then you go to your messages open one boom password prompt a secure feeling like it especially when you have a toddler loose you never know lol k now the parts that I have no doubt in my mind that Ani can fix
    1. When you boot up your device ie a battery pull it comes up asking for the password but if you hold the bb button down and switch it to a diff program a couple of times I think the program gets confused and let's ya in
    2. When you go to messages it actually shows the message list is there a way you can have the password prompt before showing the list
    3. When you go to your messages pops the list up and you open one of the messages up and it prompts for a password jst a little sluggish...
    but if you go back and highlight that message and hit the bb button and click reply or forward it will let you and ding you have a full message ready to read.
    4. I noticed when I bypassed the app lock and I was able to get into my main screen
    I was browsing the internet then a calender appt. popped half way and my phone completley froze
    I had to do a batt pull

That's all I have for right now hope this helps Ani

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I notice when the phone is lock then when you unlock it Applock activates - Asking for the password. I'm not sure if this should be the case. I dont think it should work this way. It should on only lock the apps you selected.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I used my alarm this morning and the clock was locked, when the alarm went off, enter password screen came up, but then the delay or dismiss popup came over on top and let me delay it about 4 times lol, which I am glad it did this everytime.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    There is enogh delay before the lock popup that by toggling select and back,I canread the first page of any app ie mail, addresses, etc

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ok seems after adding my Pics folder then deleting it, the folder doesnt show up, its there but hidden and i cant unhide it. i uninstalled applock and still cant unhide my Pictures folder. weird
    LMAO at bj wheeler and his ex daily!
    twitter

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    It also seems that in order for it to work after a reset, you have to turn it on again.

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I had the app enabled with the pinstack launcher, Berryreview launcher checked off or deselected but it was still locking them. (All apps were locked)

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    I had the app enabled with the pinstack launcher, Berryreview launcher checked off or deselected but it was still locking them. (All apps were locked)
    Checked off is locked.
    The screen says - Check mark the apps you want to Allow. So if the launchers u mentioned were off, it means protected and that is why it gave the lock screen.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Meclovin you might try properties using a computer, and see if you can unhide it, I notied I was able to see the folder i locked on my pc and did properties on it and there was a checkmark on hidden. you might see if you can get it back that way.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Hi Ani...I wanted to allow them so put a check mark in the box. It was locking them anyway.

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I just double checked and pinstack launcher, berryreview launcher, pinstack reader are checked. Only pinstack reader opens.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Raz is your browser locked? the other 2 just open the links in a browser ?

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I just used my nbc launcher (checkmarked for allow) and browser not checked, Enabled protection and went to my nbc launcher and it brought up the locked browser so you will have to allow the browser.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Ok sorry I am late everyone and Ani-currently on vacation. I have noticed a big thing for me @ least
    The picture folders are not labelled. I have a few for my job that contain propietary info that need to be secure. I also have like 25 folders, but cannot tell which is which as they all say pictures, with no way to view properties or folder names... Any ideas on how to fix that?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast