Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

There needs to be a way to sort the stuff by alphabetic order in the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

Advertisement

There needs to be a way to sort the stuff by alphabetic order in the app list. And or skip to an app by pressing the 1st letter in the app name. That way you don't have to scroll through and search.

Also maybe have the app close automatically after you hit enable protection.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    ha ha oops, Ok now its working much better, didnt see the allowed apps, so i thought i was checking the ones i didnt want allowed.

working better now.

So since this is the case, anything not on the list is automatically not allowed, such as

Facebook
    opera
    to name a couple

Also I was worried that if you locked your media, then it wouldnt allow ringtones but i tested and they still work when you get a phone call.

I turned protect messages off, and then in email, set up an email, and then logged onto computer and sent my self a message, but maybe this cant be tested this way, since you protect from a contact, which i am trying to send from an email connected to my phone?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Hmmm the reverse on checking boxes got me as well. I'm thinking that the email protection shoul have an Application lock option as well as specify email option. I myself would simply want the ption to lock email and sms as a whole, not each email etc...just a thought.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    21C43423
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    Hmmm the reverse on checking boxes got me as well. I'm thinking that the email protection shoul have an Application lock option as well as specify email option. I myself would simply want the ption to lock email and sms as a whole, not each email etc...just a thought.
    You can. Uncheck msgs and it will lock all. Unless you use different icons for sms and email?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I was thinking maybe have a menu option to protect or unprotect with password verification. By menu option I mean something like the captureit option.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm late but I'd like to try this.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by waldog View Post
    You can. Uncheck msgs and it will lock all. Unless you use different icons for sms and email?
    It ill still work even f you do have different icons for email and sms.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I dont know if it's only me but once I choose the apps I want to be proctected then try to open one of them, yes I get the screen asking for my password however, once I enter for that specific app it also clears all the other apps that were proctected.

And when does the app become proctected again once you're out of the app? Or I have to go back into AppLock each time to enable protection once the password as been entered?

PIN/ID
    21C43423
    Quote Originally Posted by tfrankson View Post
    And when does the app become proctected again once you're out of the app? Or I have to go back into AppLock each time to enable protection once the password as been entered?
    It needs a all time protect option. That way it protects the app/msg after it's closed.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Frankson..I believe the reasoning behind the all apps unlocked thing is that in theory once unlocked, the owner is the one on the phone. On another note...once I have enabled protection and go to select email or the pinstack shortcut, I am able to see the list of emails for a brief moment before the lock comes up. It is the same for both apps. I am running 247 on a Bold 9000.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    An autolock option would be cool, question which are the protected apps, the checkmarked or the uncheckmarcked?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Unchecked.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks for the clarification

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Ani, is no working for me
    Bold OS 5.0.0.xxx
    I have some apps checked and some unchecked but they don't work
    They only way to make the app to work is selecting enable protection, but the problems is that using this option locks everything,the marked and un marked apps.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I cant seem to get the proctect email option to work.. I am a contact on my own phone, and i have 3 emails on the one contact. one of the emails is from my work computer, and i have sent an email to myself. I can see it, open it and reply to it, and protection is on for that email address.

I know you go into protect email, and add a the contact from your contact list. and its showing checked, and if i press menu on the item, it brings up unprotect so something isnt working right?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast