Getting tiredof scrolling thru generic email viewer for messages. What apps do others like? Thanks... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Prefered Email REader?

Advertisement

Getting tiredof scrolling thru generic email viewer for messages. What apps do others like?
    Thanks

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    I use BBSmart Viewer, pretty smooth program and the cost is reasonable. The new OS for the Pearl should be out very soon and it is supposedly going to view HTML...that remains to be seen.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I'm currently running the new OS (4.5), and although the email is much better, it displays the contact image from anyone in your address book (if in fact you do have a ID pic) when they email you, it's cleaner, sharper and better organized..it's pretty sweet!! but I'd still rather have my precious Empower Pro - but no love for 4.5

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    I'd still rather have my precious Empower Pro - but no love for 4.5
    Yeah, I'm currently trialing Empower Interactive's Empower Email Viewer PRO also, and I think it's fantastic!

By the way, it would be "reasonable" to expect Empower Email Viewer PRO to be updated with BlackBerry OS 4.5 support... Once the operating system OFFICIALLY becomes available.

What's the point in making it compatible NOW if BlackBerry OS 4.5 is not legitimately available to download/install/use (with the exception of a few beta testers)?

Also, if support for HTML e-mail messages is in fact included in BlackBerry OS 4.5 (which at this stage appears to be debatable), Empower Interactive will just have to "tweak" Empower Mail View PRO to offer some form of functionality that the default e-mail client does not...

~ Posted wirelessly from my BlackBerry 8800 (http://wap.pinstack.com) ~

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    BBSmart. It has worked well and as mentioned above the cost is reasonable.