My response to Ascendo when deciding that Crypmajic was not robust enough for my needs. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

crupp no está en línea Stack level 2

Positive DataVault Experience

Advertisement

My response to Ascendo when deciding that Crypmajic was not robust enough for my needs. I would reccomend this product to a first time buyer or someone making to look a switch to a more flexible data security product.. I am not affiliated with Ascendo except for being a satified customer:

"Your product offers greater flexibility both graphically and functionally. It appears by watching your product over the last few months that Ascendo has a greater commitment to furthering the development and enhancement of Data Vault. Data Vault appears to offer a wider range of options when creation templates and though I haven’t used the desktop portion yet my assumption is that the PC version will be equally has robust. I should have looked more closely at Data Vault before purchasing Cryptmajic. Though I do believe that Cryptmajic is a good BASIC security program and that is appealing when trying both products before making a decision on which to buy because initial set up is more cookie cutter".
    Last edited by cp6169; 03-20-2007 at 02:18 PM.
    Having the latest electronics, not priceless

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

crupp no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Positive DataVault Experience

Quote Originally Posted by crupp
    My response to Ascendo when deciding that Crypmajic was not robust enough for my needs. I am not affiliated with Ascendo except for being a satified customer:

"Your product offers greater flexibility both graphically and functionally. It appears by watching your product over the last few months that Ascendo has a greater commitment to furthering the development and enhancement of Data Vault. Data Vault appears to offer a wider range of options when creation templates and though I haven’t used the desktop portion yet my assumption is that the PC version will be equally has robust. I should have looked more closely at Data Vault before purchasing Cryptmajic. Though I do believe that Cryptmajic is a good BASIC security program and that is appealing when trying both products before making a decision on which to buy because initial set up is more cookie cutter".
    anytime
    Having the latest electronics, not priceless

K_T
    K_T no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EEFC57

I too am happy with DataVault. Like I told Marc(Ascendo) was it really would be wonderful if the BB version could fill in logins and passwords automatically. From what I understand you can do that with the desktop application but by the time I open DataVault on my BB then go to the website, I've done forgot what the info for login is...Sucks to be old :-)

berrycool no está en línea Developer

Quote Originally Posted by K_T View Post
    I too am happy with DataVault. Like I told Marc(Ascendo) was it really would be wonderful if the BB version could fill in logins and passwords automatically. From what I understand you can do that with the desktop application but by the time I open DataVault on my BB then go to the website, I've done forgot what the info for login is...Sucks to be old :-)
    Hi K_T,

We have added the ability to do auto-fill forms on your BlackBerry as you requested. The BB browser is tricky to integrate with, so please write to wallet_supportATascendo-incDOTcom if you have any issues.

We also added numerous enhancements to Browser Integration in DataVault Desktop like auto-fill support for additional form types, improved auto-login, enhancements to the DataVault toolbars for Firefox and Internet Explorer.

For a complete list of improvements, click here.

Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager for BlackBerry