I have "my alarm" install, and every time the alarm is scheduled to go off, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3

pop up message ever time app access media

Advertisement

I have "my alarm" install, and every time the alarm is scheduled to go off, I get a pop-up "the application hat attempted to open local content. Would you like to allow this?"

I answer yes, but if I dont, the question will remain on the screen and the alarm will not go off. (Defeating the purpose). It would not be a problem if it just asked once, but my permissions are set to allow and the firewall is disabled. I just dont get it. any help out there?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I know this sounds dumb but...
    is there maybe an option, if you keep scrolling down, "do not ask me again"?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    Already tried that, just yes or no option

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    hmmm...
    (Just thinking out loud)
    permissions are allowed
    (just in case you went through options\advanced options\applications\"your app" then hit menu and edit permissions?)

maybe try re-installing the program?

go through the whole remove from device routine and then try and throw it back on.

I don't know trying to think out load maybe something will register
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey