Anyone else had trouble with PM for BB hanging up and virtually never completing a ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7

PocketMac for BB...

Advertisement

Anyone else had trouble with PM for BB hanging up and virtually never completing a sync?

I thought it might be my old gear (old Mac, old Pearl, etc.). I just got the slickest new iMac, and a new curve, downloaded the latest version of PM from RIM site, and still! I get a full sync only about 20% of the time.

Tried everything i can think of: shutting down address book, ical while syncing, etc. Sync hangs on both BBs. I usually have to end up crashing the program (unplugging BB and getting that awful alert message) and find that I've either got 3 of each address, or only 1/2 of my calendar items, etc.

Anyone else have this trouble? Suggestions?

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by drjman View Post
    Anyone else had trouble with PM for BB hanging up and virtually never completing a sync?

I thought it might be my old gear (old Mac, old Pearl, etc.). I just got the slickest new iMac, and a new curve, downloaded the latest version of PM from RIM site, and still! I get a full sync only about 20% of the time.

Tried everything i can think of: shutting down address book, ical while syncing, etc. Sync hangs on both BBs. I usually have to end up crashing the program (unplugging BB and getting that awful alert message) and find that I've either got 3 of each address, or only 1/2 of my calendar items, etc.

Anyone else have this trouble? Suggestions?
    yea i actually got the same thing so i just gfave up on that

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I had to buy Missing Sync after similar issues. Works perfectly.

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    Nope, PocketMac works perfectly for me. I am using an iMac.
    It sync my contacts/calenders quickly and efficiently. No problems at all.
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red

bpomeroy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24450BFA
    I had to uninstall and reinstall 5 times before I got it to work but has been working flawlessly since. keep trying