I have tried using both Pocketday (Cross River Systems) and Pocket Informant (WebIS) and both ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

nrcapes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6997B

Pocketday/Pocket Informant or alternative with BES

Advertisement

I have tried using both Pocketday (Cross River Systems) and Pocket Informant (WebIS) and both seem to require permissions that my BES administrator won't allow. Pocketday won't load without all of the permissions allowed and Pocket Informant crashes with an uncaught exception.

Are there alternative apps that integrate calendar and tasks that work with a BES?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know for sure, but expect that none would work unless your BES admin alters the restrictions and gives permissions. If the IT policy prohibits PocketDay from integrating with your calendar etc. then it would limit any app that tries to do that.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

DaBlackberryBoy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    URADUMAS
    Quote Originally Posted by nrcapes View Post
    I have tried using both Pocketday (Cross River Systems) and Pocket Informant (WebIS) and both seem to require permissions that my BES administrator won't allow. Pocketday won't load without all of the permissions allowed and Pocket Informant crashes with an uncaught exception.

Are there alternative apps that integrate calendar and tasks that work with a BES?
    Maybe going with the native apps and a theme might get you what you want. But as the above poster stated, you will need to get in touch with your admin to rectify that issue, which could hamper you with using a theme as well as any application on the device.
    DaBlackberryBoy
    -- http://wardmitchelljr.com --