Hi, I recently downloaded the trial version of Pocket express. Unfortuantly my trial period has ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3

Pocket express for BB

Advertisement

Hi, I recently downloaded the trial version of Pocket express. Unfortuantly my trial period has ended, and I really dont want to pay 10 bucks a month for a service I am going to use once in a while. Are there any other apps out there (free, or one lump price) that can perform similar functions

please let me know

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Pocket express for BB

I really liked the detail yellow pages, how you could do a reverse look up, and also the white pages were great. I was a big fan of the airline tickets ckeck time, i also liked the extensive movie infrastructure vs fandango. the news was also great. I would think i could get all of these at individual web pages, but I guess thas ok, but i just thought it was a really cool app, and would have paid up $100 to fully own it.....(and it had all in one)

please let me know

tks

(also, can i keep downloading the trial version...or does it know and wont let me the second time)

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Google Beyond411. The extensive plugin collection should give you all the tools that you are looking for.

Beyond411 cost: $0

thanks so much all...i really like this.....one last question...is there a plugin for restauants or food types...eg thai, italian....? i looked through all the plugins, but i did not see any..

tks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I like "Ask Me Now" and "Infospace", which go well alongside Berry411 and Pocket Express.