If only photobucket was mobile phone friendly! Basically im looking for something like that where ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d

photohosting like photobucket?

Advertisement

If only photobucket was mobile phone friendly! Basically im looking for something like that where i can host pictures. Ive installed flickr which is good but it doesnt have the image code to cut and paste to use on forums etc. Is there an application that lets you do that?

cheers

shozn1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d1afd0
    I don't think so I have been asking that same question for months without an answer. What I'm trying to do is email myself the. Codes and see if I can copy and paste from there. Wish me luck lol

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    Actually, photobucket isn't that bad so it seems you can email pics direct to your account then go copy and paste the code

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yep and set up a new contact for the email and its as easy as emailing a pic to someone it works.. Got to your photobucket acount and get the mobile equilvilant address for your account.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>