im getting an error not enough storage for the windows installer.. but i have 91.9 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

aniwatson no está en línea Stack level 3

Question phonepix help please

Advertisement

im getting an error not enough storage for the windows installer.. but i have 91.9 gb free? what am i doing wrong i wanna be able to use this program please anyone help!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome to Pinstack!

What are you trying to load onto what type device? Please update your profile with carrier, device, etc. and be a little more specific in what you are doing and what your error is. That will help get you an answer to your problem quicker.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Question updated sorry

im new to this im trying to install the phonepisx software to my pc ? i guess or need i download it to my phone? im new to this bear with em please thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aniwatson View Post
    im new to this im trying to install the phonepisx software to my pc ? i guess or need i download it to my phone? im new to this bear with em please thanks
    I still don't understand what you're trying to do. "phonepisx" ?? Is that misspelled or ? Maybe a more experienced user can help.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Question mis spelled yes

phonepix

Question

i want to be able to use this program altho im new and i dont know if i need to download it to my phone or my laptop and if i need to download it to the laptop im recieveing an error......... can i get instrustions please thanks

I don't use this program but I think it's a program that you download to your p-c and install to your phone using Desktop Manager. What I found is at:

http://www.blackberrytoday.com/softw...-rim-rim1.html

If that's what you're trying to do, that download has a file in the download (phonepix.alx) that you refer to when you execute the "application loader" in desktop manager and that will install it on your phone. The download also include a user manual that provide addresses for installing OTA (over the air), using desktop manager and using the Windows installer.

Since you're having trouble with Windows and I don't know anything about your p-c and its system, why don't you try to install it "wirelessly" which is option 4.1.1 on page four of the instructions.
    Hope that helps.

Question

so i dont need it on my pc?????? ive been sitting here for hours trying to figure this thing out im running windows vista and it give me a error i dont have enough storage altho i have ugh!

First is this the site you're getting it from?

http://www.blackberrytoday.com/softw...-rim-rim1.html

Next, are you reading the info there? There's A LOT of help, warnings, instructions etc. on that home page and in the info that you download that you need to pay attention to. Go slow - read carefully - pick a method to install (and, as I said) I'd pick one OTHER THAN the Windows one since it's giving you trouble and go step by step from there.

Be sure to read stuff offered on the page:

Important:

• Must have BlackBerry OS v4.1 or higher
    • If your BlackBerry is locked with a password, the Photo Caller ID Screen will not come up.
    • The option to auto answer a call when taking the BlackBerry out of the holster will no longer work.
    • It is very important that you read the Setup section included in our manual.
    • MP3 supported by 87xx and 7130 devices.
    • WAV supported by 87xx and 7100i devices.
    • MIDI supported by all devices.
    Good luck.