So here it is... I downloaded the trial of PeeKaWho and FollowUp onto my 8320 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dd1968 no está en línea Stack level 2

PeeKaWho activation problem???

Advertisement

So here it is...

I downloaded the trial of PeeKaWho and FollowUp onto my 8320 with 4.5.0.81 os.

It worked great despite the apparent lack of support for the 8320..

Loved the app. Especially FollowUp.

The triel expired and maybe one week afterwards I decided to buy both apps - which I did and received the email with an activation code for both.

BUT I seem to have a prb activating. I get a blie screen saying the trial has expired and giving me a choice to activate or purchase.

When I choose to activate a pop up opens asking me for the activation code - which I enter (case sensitive, I know).
    When I then press submit to accept the activation all that happens is that the pop up closes, and a menu option to close the app opens up. If I choose to close I'm given the option to save or discard changes etc, but nothing else happens.
    The app is not activated and if I open it again I get the whole thing with the blue box saying the trial has expired all over again!!!

Same with both apps.

Help! It works on device (I've seen it) and I've paid for the and received the activation codes but am now totally stuck!!

BTW I tried re-installing the apps but no luck there.

Thanks!

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Hi dd this had happened to be once I purchased peekawho app and tried to activate it. I had to do a physical batter pull in order for it to work correctly. I first used soft reset but that didn't work.if that doesn't work also check your apn setting, make sure the correct settings are there and that all permissions are set to allow.

Hope it works out for you. If not you will need to contact support and state you did all these things.

~ BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dd1968 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just had to post to say how impressed I am with smrtguard's support/customer service.
    Took a mail and a couple of replies and the guys there generated a new link and activation code for me... and it works - activated no problem this time round, so I'd say buy with confidence cos in my experience, if you have problems they pull out the stops to get you up and running...

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2
    BTW. i contacted the developer last night after i bought 1 for me and 1 for my wife, and still have not heard back. i activated mine without problem, when i tried to activate hers it gave me an error about the key since i used the one entered on my device.......i assume I'm supposed to get a different key for my wife's BB.

Thank you for any help

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    yeah,you should get 2 codes.the codes are good only for your specific pin number.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    yeah,you should get 2 codes.the codes are good only for your specific pin number.
    I only received 1 code. I've sent Messages to the developer last night, and i really hope since i paid for 2 copy's i can get the code for my wife's BB :/

smrtguard no está en línea Developer
    Arodweb, your wife should be good to go. Let us know if you got problems.

Others who are having problem, just email us at support @ smrtguard . com

Quote Originally Posted by smrtguard View Post
    Arodweb, your wife should be good to go. Let us know if you got problems.

Others who are having problem, just email us at support @ smrtguard . com
    Thanks, i have to wait until she comes home to register it.

A