In the past, I used eZcase from Dynoplex. However, when I upgraded to the 8100, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dwan no está en línea Stack level 2

Password/Data Keeper

Advertisement

In the past, I used eZcase from Dynoplex. However, when I upgraded to the 8100, I had a very difficult time transferring the application to the new device. Dynoplex customer service was helpful in the beginning but dropped off the face of the earth as their first suggestions did not work.

Therefore, I'm thinking of purchasing another program (I'll never use a Dynoplex application again). Any suggetions? The most important features for me is ease of use and desktop software.

Any recommendations for the Ascendo Datavault, SplashID or any others? Thanks.

MainStream no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Password/Data Keeper

I have been using MiniSafe and have found both the handheld and desktop applications to be easy to work with. The big factor for me was being able to transfer my records from the PPC based e-wallet program.

myet01 no está en línea Stack level 2

CryptMagic an excellent program!

splashdata no está en línea Stack level 1

SplashID is very easy to use and you it comes with desktop software so can easily synch your data. You can try SplashID free for 30 days. Visit our web site to download the free trial and to find out more about it: http://www.splashdata.com/splashid/blackberry/index.htm

blueman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dwan
    In the past, I used eZcase from Dynoplex. However, when I upgraded to the 8100, I had a very difficult time transferring the application to the new device. Dynoplex customer service was helpful in the beginning but dropped off the face of the earth as their first suggestions did not work.

Therefore, I'm thinking of purchasing another program (I'll never use a Dynoplex application again). Any suggetions? The most important features for me is ease of use and desktop software.

Any recommendations for the Ascendo Datavault, SplashID or any others? Thanks.
    I use CryptMagic and it has been GREAT! Highly recommend it.

I also have MiniSafe and that is not bad, but found CryptMagic more toward my orientation of what I needed.

Don't use SplashID unless you are not going to have to many entries. I have over a 1000 and it was intollerable. I did use it and loved it under the Palm platform, but under the BB platform, it is extremely lousy!