i just installed palringo multi im messenger and i got to sign on however i ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow palringoo000

Advertisement

i just installed palringo multi im messenger and i got to sign on however i cant get my aim account to sign on...i get to the log on screen for aim and put all my info but then it just goes back to the main screen like nothing happened...does anybody know how to get it to work correctly..so far i lik this app because of the interface now only if the messenger part would work...and if i try to get on gmail it asks me for the server and port ? what do i type for that....

there's no way to get just the real aim on atnt 8310 is there???

anybody out there

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~from what I've read and seen there is not a work around but I will double check

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i found this on crackberry who knows give it a try

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Its actually quite easy. Here's how you get it. Access MediaNet browser/go to Mail&Messaging/Select Mobile IM/Its going to tell you this is OZ, download anyway/After downloaded restart your device and you'll have AIM

dmartin9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I don't know about Palringo but BeeJive for Blackberry is the best multi-IM product I've ever tried. I have a yahoo.gmail and 3 aol accounts set up on mines, and set up is a breeze. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ive heard about OZ and it uses up text messages instead of using the data connection..ill try it thou maybe it might work and i tried beejive and i love it but im just trying to see if i can get a good IM without having to pay and iam also waitin on the new OS from atnt so i might buy it after the upgrade...but then again i dont use IM that much to pay for a program....thanks guys