Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Check here for info on Cingulars Wireless Enterprise Paging service, I think it's about $10 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

HotWax no está en línea BES Pro

Re: paging software

Advertisement

Check here for info on Cingulars Wireless Enterprise Paging service, I think it's about $10 a month.....
    Sorry can't post the URL yet.

Q: How does this differ from sending SMSs through the Consumer Gateway?

A: The Enterprise Paging offers significantly enhanced reliability, performance and functionality over consumer grade messaging offerings available from Cingular Wireless and other carriers. The Cingular Wireless Enterprise Paging Gateway was built from the ground up for the reliability and performance to support mission critical notification, alerting and urgent messaging applications. Consumer email gateways were not constructed to provide the performance, reliability or functionality needed for mission critical messaging. The Cingular Wireless Enterprise Paging Gateway provides advanced messaging functionality like long messages, delivery receipts and 2 way messaging along with support for all standard paging protocols: TAP, SNPP and WCTP. No carrier provides a consumer messaging gateway with this set of features.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

there is a service you can get threw RIM starting 6$ a month for pageing services. after getting the service it will be jsut like a normal pager it can even be hooked into a pageing system at a work place.. check it out here. http://www.blackberry.com/products/b...services.shtml
    Welcome to my World!

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

btw it is for cingular and rogers only ATM
    Welcome to my World!

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

thanks guys again for all your help - always know i can count on you guys here for the right info.

stripclubm no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4014395A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~please help I need ringtones

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

if you need ringtones stripclubm - go to tuneusin.com from your bb browser and there ya go
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12