I have a 8820 and I'm running Google Sync. I was getting duplicate appointments and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Outlook not working with Google Sync

Advertisement

I have a 8820 and I'm running Google Sync. I was getting duplicate appointments and a funky hour shift occurred when daylight savings time went into effect. So I wiped all my appointments and tried to re-sync.

As usual, any appointments that are created in Outlook on my computer transfer to my handheld when I do a cable-sync with Desktop Manager. Also, when I am invited to a meeting by someone at work (who uses Outlook) the appointment automatically appears in my handheld calendar. However, none of those things are copied to the Google Calendar via Google Sync.

Now, if I create an appointment on my handheld and then activate Google Sync, it transfers just fine. Likewise, if I create something in Google Calendar online and then sync...it shows up in my handheld calendar.

Bottom line...none of the appointments created by or with Outlook seem to be recognized by Google Sync.

Why is this...and is there a fix?

Thanks!

faisal no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242DF783
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i believe that its deliberate by google. They want you on their site. Its a pain in the *ss.

Do what I did: gsyncit.

www.daveswebsite.com

Outlook plugin that syncs outlook with google calender. 9.99 but worth it!!

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    I second GsyncIt. Google's sync thing sucks for me.