I installed opera mini and now my regular BB browser does not work anymore. Anybody ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kutrack1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Opera Mini Problem With Other Browser?

Advertisement

I installed opera mini and now my regular BB browser does not work anymore. Anybody have any idea why, i think i might just uninstall opera mini and hopefully that fixes the problem.

chrisd0pher no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Opera Mini Problem With Other Browser?

I also had this problem numerous times. I had the older version of Opera Mini and it caused my regular browser not to work. I then installed the newer beta of Opera Mini hoping it will solve the conflict. But my regular browser still wouldn't work even when I am connected to a Wi-Fi network. I don't know what the problem is but I guess the new versions of Opera Mini are real buggy. Just uninstall Opera and use the default browser. Now my browser works fine.

Dimndbk no está en línea Stack level 2

I installed Opera Mini 4 and use both browsers (only because downloads defalt back to the BB browser) and don't have any issues. You may also need to check your settings depending on if you are in a WiFi area or just using OTA. This is the only issue that I have at times, that being that my default browser is set to WiFi when I am not in a WiFi area. Hope I didn't confuse you.

ayseaf no está en línea Stack level 1

Is opera mini slow the curve ?