Opera mini is running successfully on my world edition, however, when loading certain websites, I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ouitto no está en línea Stack level 1

opera mini problem - certain websites

Advertisement

Opera mini is running successfully on my world edition, however, when loading certain websites, I am given the error "java not enabled." I want to have access to a live, virtual white board through nettutor.com that will allow me to communicate with my students. Any suggestions? I have also been given a linux error message in regards to this same site.

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: opera mini problem - certain websites

As far as the Javascript goes. Opera Mini uses a transcoder server between you and the website that basically compacts all of the website you're accessing, and then turns it into a trimmed down format for your phone, so what you're viewing isn't always actually the same website you think you're seeing. Sometimes its the trimmed down version on the opera servers. Chances are some javascript is getting lost in translation there...

Try the opera mini forums.. I'm sure someone on there might beable to help you sort it out.

the linux error would be a server side thing, the site you were accessing was probably just having some problems at the time.

squidbutt no está en línea Stack level 2

yea
    i was never able to get ota stuff with it

delana0608 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241314A7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No help here. Just glad to see I'm not the only one getting the java error.