Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Make sure your TCP is set in Options-Advanced Options-TCP. Next make sure you browser emulation ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tj2311111 Guest

Re: opera mini not working now?

Advertisement

Make sure your TCP is set in Options-Advanced Options-TCP. Next make sure you browser emulation mode is Blackberry. Then go to this site to download Opera Mini 4 http://www.operamini.com/ ..... Dont download Opera Mini from another site other than the official Opera site. I have Tmobile and have no problems.

thisguy10 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    Make sure your TCP is set in Options-Advanced Options-TCP. Next make sure you browser emulation mode is Blackberry. Then go to this site to download Opera Mini 4 http://www.operamini.com/ ..... Dont download Opera Mini from another site other than the official Opera site. I have Tmobile and have no problems.
    I keep doing that and it won't install. My main thing is that it was already working then it went out. I deleated it then tried to reinstall but no luck

Quote Originally Posted by thisguy10 View Post
    I keep doing that and it won't install. My main thing is that it was already working then it went out. I deleated it then tried to reinstall but no luck
    bump again, sorry but i just want to see if the other people with the problem are having better luck or know of any solution.

iMat no está en línea Stack level 2

I reinstalled and everything seems to work fine for the moment after going to a couple sites. I'm on T-Mo and already have had my TCP settings set prior to the reinstallation.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    I noticed opera works best over a wifi connection. Sometimes it don't work.at all unless I'm on a wifi connection. (Just trying to be helpfull)

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

i've been running opera over tcp socket (apn) for some time now, works fine here.

But i recall reading that operamini transfers all data trough opera's servers (thats the reason why it can compress the data so much).
    If one of them have a issue, i'm guessing their users will have issues to.

You can set transport options in the operamini options.

Well I got it to work. Just kept on reinstalling and deleating it. About time but glad its working now.

iMat no está en línea Stack level 2

Hope you didn't do it too many times, Thisguy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12