I searched and couldn't find how to page up easily. I could swear I set ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mpenny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20EDA0B1

Opera Mini Navigation

Advertisement

I searched and couldn't find how to page up easily. I could swear I set my key preferences when I first downloaded, as my space key is my page down. Can't figure out how to get back to those options. Finding the multiple key shortcuts a pain sometimes. Any suggestions?

armena no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Opera Mini Navigation

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use # 3 to go up and down the page so I don't have to use my trackball. I have 7100i.

verduinski no está en línea Stack level 1

This is a great question. I would love to set the keys to make opera follow the pearl's std shortcuts of 3 page up, 9 page down, 1 top of doc, 7 bottom, etc. I also can't find these settings anywhere.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

casianoa Guest

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~to scroll up or down an entire page height, press the trackball to the left or right.

I can't find the customizable settings either so I'm no help there

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

I've been all over the Pearl's keyboard looking for a way for an easy scroll up and I have not found anything. It's sooooo annoying to have to scroll all the way up with the trackball. If anyone has anything, I'd be interested to know. Thanks.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

There are no keyboard shortcuts for the Pearl, while using Opera. Sorry! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

you can use the pearl and you to page up you scroll left using the pearl and to page down scroll to the right. it will do a smooth scroll for you. if you scroll down and up, it highlights everything on the screen so its a slow scroll. so again, SCROLL LEFT AND RIGHT FOR SMOOTH PAGE UP AND DOWN for opera mini.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    We're not talking about scrolling. We're talking about the key shortcuts, such as using the 3 key to move up and so on. Everyone knows the trackball works. OP was asking for keyboard shortcuts.

verduinski no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah, thanks for your help, but I know about the left-right scroll thing. That is another annoyance IMHO. Especially when you are trying to select among links that are side by side. Want to scroll right? Scroll down. Want to scroll down a page? Scroll right. Anyone else think that's confusing? It wouldn't be such a big deal for me if I weren't used to the pearl shortcuts working in every other app. I hope they fix this in ver. 3.x or 4 or whatever.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

sorry my mistake mysmyrrh

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Yea, I was hoping this would of been addressed in the last update!! Hopefully they catch it this next time around!!

mpenny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20EDA0B1

Thanks for the replies..
    I have a 7290 and have no idea what the left-right trackball move is. I love opera, but sometimes avoid it bacause it's a pain to move around in. -Marsha P